2nd Stock Market Crash/Big Drop

I think too many average investors like us (at least like me haha) has this fetich of timing the marketā€¦ when itā€™s about people like Buffett, that 5% difference means millions, thatā€™s OK, but for normal peopleā€¦ 5% of 10k wonā€™t make anyone to retire sooner or laterā€¦ then they wait months with money on limbo and loses all the small gains over time and the compounding magic.

I friend said that he regrets to have a good percentage of his investments out of the market right now, and he lost some of the best weeks from all timesā€¦ waiting for the next drop :money_with_wings:

Lol the way I sometimes think about it is ā€¦ I could have been born 10 years earlier and got 10 years compounding on my money. Such is life, take what life gives you lol.

:chart_with_downwards_trend: This week : Losses :eyes: haha

1 Like

I think market is unpredictable, but with that said, when majority predicts crash, you do opposite, so I can see crash or pullback or whatever happen when least expected. Meaning when general public goes bullishā€¦

But anyway steady investing weekly, no matter if up or down. In long run should always come up anyway.

So I donā€™t bother anymore, if pullback great, if not steady forward.

4 Likes