Adobe shares investing

Hi guys, what do you think about Adobe, the stock seems to be highly overvalued but it keeps surprising and trending upwards. I know and probably you also do the value of Adobe and the performance it has been amazing for the last few years, I didn’t get any benefits from it,just small as I have one share only less than 500 USD that I bought in June, nothing less nothing more, I was thinking to add up or my position…but…would be wise to do the move right now? Or it would be wiser to wait some time. What is your point of view on Adobe fundamentals, I mean if you buy it overvalued (based on the P/E ratio let’s say) who says that the share price can’t still go up? Or who says that there will be a correction now rather than when the share price will be a 30% up therefore buying even after the correction will be more pricey than it is now?

1 Like

Fabrizio, dipende dal tuo orizzonte temporale, in ottica medio lungo termine adobe va assolutamente tenuta. :wink:

1 Like

Giusta osservazione, grazie mille :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me it’s bullish as long as it’s above my trend line. I will keep buying dips.

1 Like

Who cares about valuations, pretty sure the fed destroyed that with the fed put. Maybe a rotation out of tech but if you are looking for confirmation of the Shiller P/E still at work Adobe is not the one.

I brought adobe at 210 and it was overvalued then.

2 Likes