ASLN stock bankrupt

Hi there,

I bought my ASLN stock on T212 on the day it was delisting it seems and it went bankrupt the same day?

I am just wondering as T212 sold me the shares, will i be able to sell them back to T212?

Please advise.

Thanks.

No and some more characters. You bought the shares through 212 acting as a broker, not from 212.

1 Like

So what do i do?

Is the money lost, it is meant to be trading on the OTC?

Hey, @Trader567 :wave:

We’re waiting for the final terms of the delisting to be confirmed. Generally, delisted stocks undergo a liquidation process at a specific price, or they may be deemed worthless. Once all details are confirmed, we’ll execute the event immediately and send a notification to all shareholders with more information.

1 Like

Hi Momchil,

Thank you for your great ongoing customer service.

Can you please tell me if this means that once it commences or if it commences to trade on the OTC market, that i will be able to sell my shares?

Kindest regards.

If the company is delisted at a specific price, we’ll liquidate all positions at the disclosed price, and you won’t need to take any action. All proceeds will be distributed to your account’s free funds as if you sold the shares normally.

1 Like

Companies can move to the otc market for multiple reasons so moving to the otc market does not mean an investment is lost and T212 provides trading of stock on the otc market. However, if a company has gone bust that’s a different matter and obviously whether there is any value in the shares depends on the liquidation of the company but usually not

1 Like

If he holds the stock in his ISA account and it goes to OTC he’ll be forced to sell.

2 Likes