Can we add SPAC Warrants?

Are these something that T212 is prepared to offer on the platform, alongside the regular traded stocks? Personally I find the quite interesting, as with the right stock, it could pay off substantially.

@David @Martin @PeterA

Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

And the spacs to go with it.:+1:

1 Like

Of course. I’m keen to find out if it’s something that they’ll support first, before listing the initial ones required. No point in listing if it’s not going to be able to support.

They obviously go hand in hand with regular shares.

2 Likes

@Martin @David @PeterA Can you possibly let us know if this is possible, and if so, can we get some of the ones for SPACs already listed on T212 added alongside? :grin: Thanks

3 Likes

Yes, please. This will be great

Yes warrants will certainly be great

@mcwilliams91 Probably will, one day.

5 Likes

@David Okay, thanks.

In the interim then, does anyone have good recommendations of who and/or where to pick warrants up from?

Thanks in advance! :v:

1 Like

Interactive Brokers. Shame really as I wanted to keep all investments in one app

1 Like

I’m with you there @Harveyboy83.

I wonder though, with T212 using Interactive Broker, whether they could be transferred in/over when they’re in the position to offer it. I don’t know if that’s even possible, or permitted, though?

Do we have a rough timeline? 2021? 2022? :smiley:

It’s been a few months since this was asked for. Is this something you can ask the powers at be to add warrants especially for spacs?

1 Like