CBBT has been limited to selling shares only

Hello,

Why cant we buy cbbt? I am getting following message has been limited to selling only
It seems like manipulation yet again.

4 Likes

Absolute joke!! There has been a lot of manipulation lately. T212 need to explain what’s happening here!

3 Likes

Weird there doesn’t seem to be a reason for this and no word as to why

1 Like

This is not just for CBBT. It’s for a number of penny stocks. There should be at least some explanation as to what is going on.

1 Like

Same with GAXY. A lot of people are getting angry over it. What is the explanation?

Might be seen as manipulating markets if it carries on.

3 Likes

What’s weird is if you can only sell, who are you selling to?

5 Likes

People on Stocktwits kicking off. All seems fishy to me

Oh dear not good at all is it

Seems like CBBT and other stocks, lost their Penny Stock Exempt, thats why t212 is suspending trading with this assets.
Lame that you can lose some much just in one day.

What is more interesting. What will t212 do with stock that are currently hold by us?

2 Likes

I just wanted to buy more GAXY but it seems that is it limited to only selling? Anyone knows why is this happening? Has there been an announcement about this?

1 Like

Other tickers with the same problem.
ATVK
CLIS

1 Like

I’m trying to sell but it doesn’t let me sell wtf

Hi I’m trying to sell GAXY but it doesn’t work… I am keep losing money

1 Like

Oh dear not good at all

Same here… -30% ffs

1 Like

Wanted to Average down but cannot

I just wanted to buy more GAXY but it seems that is it limited to only selling? Anyone knows why is this happening? Has there been an announcement about this?

1 Like

Potentially down to it no longer being Penny Stock Exempt but I’ll let a member of staff verify that.

see here