$cemi, $tomi, $nak

Please add the following instruments:

$CEMI, $TOMI, $AITX, $CAPR, $DMPI, $NAK, $OPK, $PSEC, $TOMZ

Thank you!

1 Like

$OPK is available on both CFD and invest platforms.

1 Like

+1 for NYSE:NAK (Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd) please.

1 Like

Me and other people asked for nak for 2 days , already up 50% since then. I hate that they dont listen to our requests to add them faster. Im thinking switching apps very soon.

1 Like

Thanks, I somehow missed that one!

It’s definitely a shame that the turn around time is so slow if at all. I really like the platform and have done well so far but feel I’m missing out on some killer stock. Where are you thinking of switching to?

1 Like

I take it you aren’t very frequent on the forum, otherwise you’d know the situation regarding new stock requests.

There are plenty of topics covering this and justifying the stagnation.

Very true but it’s also pretty unfair to see a ticker trending on Twitter and want 212 to add it immediately. Once they get the Pies beta out the way I’m sure they’ll get back into regular additions - there’ll always be killer stocks up for grabs. :+1:

1 Like

Understood. I only joined the community yesterday despite using the app for a while and that was to ask them to add the instruments I listed, so I wasn’t aware of the issues they were facing. Hopefully they get over this hurdle soon!

1 Like

No sweat - it’s just that their attention is mainly on getting these new features out of beta and into our hands. Back to some kind of normality after that I would think.

I dont know , probabilly its not alowed to advertise another platform here, will respect the rules but true we are missing so many plays, 1 minute can count in stockmarket but 3-5-10 days . Hype is gone we cant take advantage of that.

You can advertise other platforms all you like. Many members here are also on FreeTrade and others. I’m personally on Interactive Investor so have plenty option to satisy my FOMO.

But if I miss NAK, another opportunity will come.

Sure , many oportunities will come but alot of time we wont find them here. Either is not listed or some big news come and we dont have pm or ah. At least they can do is add the stocks people request multiple time . These sould be a priority

Finally nak was added

1 Like

I think the words you’re looking for are ‘thank you’.

2 Likes

Excellent news. Thanks T212 team!

1 Like

I would also like to see these stocks added if possible, thanks for NAK

1 Like