CFD Position automatically closed without the share hitting the price - ✅ Solved

@Tony.V Hope you are well man, Do you mind reading through my situation and helping me out with my account recovery?

Edit: I replied above to Martin hoping for a response 2 hrs ago

@Tony.V

Yes but how can the sell price be so far above the graph line. Has to be an error.

Bro that’s the Spread, For ford it has a floating spread which means it may have difference range depending on this platform

Jesus I did Atleast six months on practice before I even began Trading for real. People are wandering why the staff “take so long” to reply and resolve issues but you only have to look at comments to see that they are having to filter out and answer questions about things like the difference between a buy and a sell chart. Im 100% no expert but I’d advise learn the basics at very least before you trade because you will lose money

2 Likes

Basically I’ve lost £3019 but they gave me £2500

1 Like

Was the the loss just within the trades that spiked or you account overall?

Ive emailed twice now about being affected by the spikes and have had no response, out of pocket around £2000 with no sign so far of me getting my money back, can anyone help me

Good morning everyone. After a couple of days back and worth with Trading212 I’ve been left out of pocket. Can someone be so kind as to help go over my account for a second opinion before I open a complaint and go down that route which I don’t want to do. The guy I spoke to keeps repeating himself and is not helpful. I would really appreciate. Thank you all.

Hi Martin

I’ve just emailed to follow up this and had an automatic response saying my ticket has been reopened?! Why has it been closed without any further communication and without returning my funds? Please come hack to me asap. Ticket 38324

@Ajreid38 I went through your case & made the necessary adjustments.

Shortly, I will personally look into your case & send you a DM with additional information.

That’s great thank you Martin. I don’t want to be difficult but I don’t feel I have been treated fairly. Shall I forward you all the information exchange between me and David or do you have access to this? My withdrawals has also been delayed ty

Received a final message saying that they are not looking into my account anymore their decision is final even though I’m under more than £2000 in my view. I’ve asked for the complaint procedure and going down that route which I really wanted to avoid. I’m really disappointed with the customer service in this case. I did not kick up a fuss just wanted to be treated fairly. From reading the posts on here some people have and others not. Anyone DM if you want to keep in touch regarding the complaint. Stay safe everyone. Ty

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get the issues resolved satisfactorily in the end. Good luck.

1 Like

I had this happen to me twice with LLOY.

The second time was with a short position which should have triggered TP considering the downward move. This was also closed with a loss?!

In summary I lost money with both a long and short position during these erratic moves.

Can someone at @Team212 please explain this?

I received an email stating that they refunded me the spread but not my capital…

Great all sorted thanks

I’ve still had no action on mine. Shall I continue waiting or do you need any further information??

Have all these account been fefunded/compensated yet, as today, when I replied to the initial message you sent when I reported it, it said my ticket was being reopened! Obviously not too happy.

Grarme

Nope. Still waiting on mine. My ticket was closed off as well which isn’t right as there was no resolution.