CFD Position automatically closed without the share hitting the price - ✅ Solved

I received a reimbursement for only one of my four positions and it looks like my ticket was closed (I replied to an email yesterday and it said ticket reopened), I am yet to receive a further response. Could you look into ticket 38788 thanks

Hi Martin,

No I’m still missing a refund for POS248025321.

Your account was compensated yesterday. Please, check the ,Transaction’’ tab.

I’ll DM you with additional information regarding your case!

Tnx bro I’ve got £2500 but they still owe me 519 pounds but thing by the time they took my money I was losing that amount

Like everyone on here I’ve lost out on the spike, however do we have any idea on how long for all accounts to be sorted, I appreciate patience is required to sort it, but at least if we had an approximate time frame we may not be on here looking for answers?

We are working non-stop on solving all the accounts affected by the spikes. We assure you that nobody will be left without a compensation.

We apologize for the caused inconvenience & all will be sorted out soon.

5 Likes

@Martin appreciate this will take time but flagging eary as it appears my ticket was closed with only one of four positions corrected. could you please have a look at ticket 38788

Hi Martin, I’m aware that the closed positions are being dealt with, which is great, but I had an issue with with opening a limit order that was executed way above the limit I set. The position is still open and rapidly losing money due to the drop today. I’ve emailed a couple of times about this specifically as I’m unsure of what action I should take, if any, my side.

1 Like

Check your account once again, everything should be fine now - we’ve just nullified your losses!

2 Likes

Sterling, thank you Martin!

Hi Martin, I’ve been trying to contact the trading 212 team for the past couple days could you please help me as this technical error in your system led to the closure of all the positions I was holding which made me lose all the funds in my account and has caused me a lot of emotional and financial distress.

Severn Trent : MO252780404 (Holding 720 Shares) - Loss (-7’178.40 GBP)

Imperial Brands : MO252780403 ( Holding 92 Shares) - Loss (-132.02 GBP)

Imperial Brands: MO252780402 (Holding 535 Shares) - Loss (-837.44 GBP)

The Severn Trent position was the one that suffered the wrongful closure and the loss was so significant from the spike it closed my other 2 positions that were running at losses but still my account was at a 49% margin before this Severn Trent spike. My position was closed at a price of £15.425, after assessing charts carefully and looking at other data sources I confirmed this NEVER happened. It never even dropped below the £25.00 mark on the day this occurred. My position were all closed on the 09.06.2020 at 15:09PM.

Please get back to me with some help I have suffered a lot from these massive losses and this has had a serious mental health impact on me. I have not been receiving any replies from your call service or any help from your email service.

Thanks, Umang Singh

2 Likes

Again, I get you are working towards fixing this, but I am down on the closed trade, I didn’t close another trade as I was trying to find out why this had closed, and then we’ve had 2 days of the market dropping, and I have a £400 loss on the trade I didn’t close, this has left me edging closer to a margin call on my account, and now beginning to question what I should do.

Yeah, my God, today is blood red. I could really do with that money back in my account right about now! Margin is edging closer.

2 Likes

Martin I still haven’t received full amount of money they paid me most of it

1 Like

Have people received money back yet?? I’m still waiting and really need those funds to keep my account alive

Yeh most of it but not full amount

My ford position just closed even though it didn’t even reach the price.

Could this be fixed please

Hasi23, can I ask, and if you are able to, and I’m not asking numbers, but are they refunding just the closed trade figures ie the loss value and the profit lost? No problem if you don’t want to answer.

@UKtradesman You’re looking at the wrong chart. Your position is short, and respectively you have to follow the Buy chart. The screenshot above is from the Sell chart. No issue whatsoever.

Go to Chart settings > select Buy chart > chose 1-minute timeframe and scroll back to 13:40.