[CFD] Upcoming Increase in Margin Requirements - postponed for 01.12.2020

Yeah just noticed thatā€¦ where did the l@wsuit posts goā€¦

1 Like

If the spreads are still wrong tomorrow then some of us will have to close our positions with abnormally low selling prices.

5 Likes

I suggest if you are in red donā€™t close your position let them do it so you have something against them

1 Like

theres nothing you can sue them over. And itā€™s a waste of time. Every human can make a mistake, same goes with companies. T212 is great

Exactly this. While this thread isnā€™t about the spreads, both these issues are compounding. And also, staff havenā€™t replied to the spread thread, so here we are.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure there will also be a lot of CFD traders that donā€™t keep up with the news. So only giving them one day is really stupid.

6 Likes

Thank feck lol
For now

I imagine this forum tomorrow is going to beā€¦ exciting.

7 Likes

So many people wonā€™t know anything about this until after it happens. They are going to be pissed.

5 Likes

Could someone confirm that this is based on your buy in price? @David

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re being ignorant or not, they give 24 hrs notice while on a closed market day so 1 hour to prepare, itā€™s not even an alert on the app so hardly anyone knows and staff arenā€™t replying and the live chat is down

7 Likes

@Ben12345, I totally agree with your sentiments but I did get an alert on the app at 16:13 today.

2 Likes

Iā€™d still love to know what these extreme market conditions are.

7 Likes

Self inflictedā€¦

Iā€™d still to love to know why the spreads have become bonkers, and why weā€™ve not had any warning/explanation. As Iā€™ve said before, these two issues together are going to cause a lot of pain tomorrow.

2 Likes

Please please can someone tell me how much more I would need

We have shared already why the chat is currently unavailable. Nonetheless, despite the volume, the reply time is within minutes/hours.

We understand the whole inconvenience - itā€™s definitely not how we want you to feel about our service. As of the notice period:

Hi all can someone please help a poor girl here? Quite new to this so canā€™t figure out how much will I need to fund my account

Can we be sure T212ā€™s servers are going to be able to cope tomorrow between 2:30GMT and 3:30GMT, especially given the recent issues?

Itā€™s going to be interesting.

8 Likes

Still incredibly short notice, some stocks were unavailable to buy and other huge spreads, we have 1 hour market time to sell out and sort ourselves. I think we should be given until at least early next week.

1 Like