The following events were executed on Wednesday, 1.09.2021:
- Telit Communications PLC (TCM) was delisted from LSE due to acquisition.
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC (DLG) has been acquired by Renesas Electronics Corp (RNECY).
- KushCo Holdings, Inc. (KSHB) has been acquired by Greenlane Holdings (GNLN).
- Cytocom, Inc. (CBLI) has changed its name to Statera Biopharma, Inc. (STAB).
- Proofpoint (PFPT) has been acquired by Thoma Bravo LLC.
- Home Financial Bancorp (HWEN) was delisted due to acquisition.
If you have any enquiries about the abovementioned events, shoot them below
Not sure where to moan - the SCCO (Southern Copper) dividend paid out today is incorrect. You’ve paid out $0.04xxxx and it should be $0.4xxxxx
It’s a corporate event of sorts
Are you not doing yourself short - was it not $0.90?
Oh yeah. What a hike.
I got 89p for 35 shares. So it’s definitely wrong
The amount has already been paid in full. The correct rate is indeed $0.90 per share before tax.
Feel free to ping me or anyone else from the @Team212, if you have any further questions.
Here’s the list of all of the corporate events that we’ve completed on Thursday, 02.09.2021:
- Prudential PLC (PRU) completed a demerger from Jackson. Proceedings were distributed as a dividend in CFD; We’re still awaiting further details from IB concerning the EQ environment.
- Supernova Partners Acquisition, Inc. (SPNV) changed its name to Offerpad Solutions, Inc.
- Entourage Health Corp changed its ticker from WDDM to ETRGF.
- CM Life Sciences II, Inc. (CMII) changed its name to SomaLogic, Inc. and has already begun trading publicly under a new ticker - SLGC.
- FlatexDEGIRO AG (FTK) underwent a 1:4 stock split.
Feel free to ping me or anyone else from the @Team212 if you have any questions.
Will KSHB stocks be replaced by GNLN in investment accounts? If so, when will this take effect?
We usually distribute the cash equivalent of the new shares, as far as similar corporate events are concerned.
Here’s a link to an article from our Help Centre, with a bit more information on the subject.
The following events were executed on Friday, 03.09.2021:
- GI Partners LLC acquired ORBCOMM, Inc. (ORBC).
- Thoma Bravo LLC acquired Proofpoint, Inc. (PFPT).
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice LLC acquired UDG Healthcare PLC (UDG).
Thanks @Hris.M - that’s very helpful. Can I just confirm that the cash equivalent will be calculated using the share price on the day of distribution, not the date of merger completion?
The following events were executed on Monday, 06.09.2021 & Tuesday, 7.06.2021.
- Traton SE (8TRA) acquired MAN SE (MAGOY).
- Berkeley Group Holdings PLC(BKG) had a share consolidation with a ratio of 0.9235:1.
- Participation offers have been sent regarding the upcoming Rights Issue (Open Offer) of Cyan AG (CYR).
- Highbridge Tactical Credit Fund (HTCF) performed a scheme of agreement (share cancellation) where 45 shares out of every 100 were cancelled for 124 GBX per share.
- Participation offers have been sent regarding the upcoming Rights Issue (Open Offer) of HOME REIT PLC (HOME).
- Participation offers have been sent regarding the upcoming Rights Issue (Open Offer) of Sdcl Energy Efficiency Income Trust (SEIT).
- KushCo Holdings (KSHB) has been acquired by Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (GNLN). As an investor in KSHB, you are entitled to 0.3016 new shares of GNLN for every KSHB held.
- SharpSpring, Inc. has been acquired by Constant Contact. As an investor in SHSP, you are entitled to $17.10 per share held.
- Core-Mark Holding Co, Inc. (CORE) has been acquired by Performance Food Group Company (PFGC). As an investor in CORE you are entitled to cash and stock compensation - $23.875 in cash and 0.44 shares of PFGC for every CORE share held.
- Centricus Acquisition Corp (CENH) changed its name to Arqit Quantum, Inc. (ARQQ).
- KAZ Minerals PLC (KZMYY) was delisted from the OTC Market.
- Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) has been acquired by Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. (NCBS).
- Cincinnati Bell, Inc. (CBB) has been acquired by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners, Inc. (MIC).
Regarding your question
We usually give the cash equivalent at the respective price of the day of the distribution as per the post above I shared a few minutes ago.
For further, questions feel free to ping me or our team @Team212
The following events were executed on Wednesday, 08.09.2021 & Thursday, 09.09.2021:
- ScoutCam, Inc. (SCTCD) changed its ticker to SCTC.
- Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG) got uplisted from OTC to NASDAQ.
- Jaguar Health (JAGX) performed a share consolidation 3:1.
- VanEck Vectors Global Equal Weight (TGGB) performed a stock split 1:2.
- Solvay SA (SOLVY) changed its ticker to SLVYY.
- Superconductor Technologies (SCON) performed a share consolidation 1:0.265 and changed its name to Clearday, Inc. (SCOND).
- Peak Fintech Group, Inc. (PKKFF) changed its ticker to TNT and got uplisted from OTC to NASDAQ.
- Berkeley Group Holdings PLC (BKGFY) performed a stock split 1:4.6175.
- Sequential Brands (SQBG) got downlisted from NASDAQ to OTC and changed its ticker to SQBGQ.
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB) changed its name to Astria Therapeutics (ATXS).
The following events were executed on Friday, 10.09.2021 & Monday, 13.09.2021:
- Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp. (SFTW) changed its name to BlackSky Technology, Inc. (BKSY).
- Blue Water Acquisition Corp. - A (BLUW) changed its name to Clarus Therapeutics Holdings I (CRXT).
- Sustainable Opportunities Acquisition Corp. (SOAC) changed its name to TMC the Metals Co, Inc. (TMC) and got relisted from NYSE to NASDAQ.
- Mercantile Ports and Logistics (MPL) performed a 1-for-100 share consolidation.
- Sigma Lithium Corp. (SGMLF) changed its ticker to SGML and got uplisted from OTC to NASDAQ.
- Acquired Sales Corp. (AQSP) changed its name to LFTD Partners, Inc. (LSFP).
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (AZRX) performed a 1-for-10 share consolidation.
- Ossen Innovation Co Ltd ADR (OSN) has been acquired by Pujiang International Group.
The following events were executed on Tuesday, 14.09.2021:
- Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. (NCBS) has acquired Mackinac Financial (MFNC).
- Montanaro European Smaller Cos Trust (MTE) had a 10-for-1 stock split.
The following events were executed on Thursday, 16.09.2021:
- Dixons Carphone PLC (DC) changed its name and ticker to Currys PLC (CURY).
- Continental AG (CTTAY) completed the spin-off of Vitesco Technologies Group AG (VTSC).
- Acquisition Corp. - Class A (RICE) changed its name and ticker to Archaea Energy, Inc. (LFG)
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) completed a 1:3 stock split.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM) completed 10:1 consolidation.
- Translate Bio, Inc. (TBIO) acquired by Sanofi (SAN). Further information is to be disclosed.
If you have any other questions, let us know.
Here’s a list of all the Corporate events, completed on Friday, 17.09.2021:
- DSV PANALPINA A/S (DSDVY) changed its name to DSV A/S.
- Atlas Crest Investment Corp (ACIC) changed its name and ticker and is now trading under Archer Aviation, Inc. (ARCH).
- Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corp. - Class A (SRNG) changed its name and ticker to Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings (DNA).
We’ll be sending out participation offers regarding the following Rights Issues (Open Offers) :
- Genedrive PLC (GDR). As per the offer for 7 old shares, an eligible client can subscribe for 2 new shares at 25 GBX (0.25GBP) per share.
- City of London Group PLC (CIN). As per the offer for 7.6 old shares, an eligible client can subscribe for 1 new share at 60 GBX (0.60GBP) per share.
- Aberdeen Standard European Logistics Income PLC (ASLI). As per the offer for 4 old shares, an eligible client can subscribe for 1 new share at 109 GBX (1.09GBP) per share.
As always you’re more than welcome to share your questions and thoughts down below
They’ve said the same for Tesla. Maybe it’s hype, maybe not … who knows.
Yeah agree. Still bought some - timed the pants off it.