Currency ETFs Request

Can Trading 212 add Currency ETFs?

(I wish to hedge my USD investments.)

For example:

WisdomTree Short USD Long EUR (USEU)

WisdomTree Short USD Long EUR 3x Daily (USE3)

WisdomTree Short USD Long EUR 5x Daily (USE5)

All in EUR-denominated and traded in BrsaItaliana (Milan).

Perhaps other users would also like other currencies, like GBP and/or other directional trades.

Thanks

4 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea. I am also interested until they introduce multi currency accounts.

1 Like

@David; @Martin; @PeterA; @Team212 or Trading 212 in general, any news about adding these ETFs?

2 Likes

Any updates, @David; @Martin; @PeterA; @Team212 or Trading 212 in general?

1 Like

These would be a good addition to T212.
Hopefully you can add them soon. Thank you

1 Like

Can @Team212, @David add Currency ETFs denominated in EUR?

(I wish to hedge my USD investments, my T212 account is in EUR.)

For example:

• DE000A1EK0W0 - WisdomTree Short USD Long EUR (XBJQ) - Xetra

• JE00B3T3K772 - WisdomTree Short USD Long EUR 3x Daily (USE3) - Euronext Amesterdam

• DE000A12Z322 - WisdomTree Short USD Long EUR 5x Daily (5CH6) - Xetra

All in EUR-denominated.

Perhaps you could add other Currency ETFs denominated in EUR, to complete the offer.

Thanks

Note: I know that after my original post request Trading 212 added some Currency ETFs, but they are only in USD or GBP.

If the investors want to short USD, having ETFs in USD, it means that investors could gain with the ETF strategy but they would loose in the currency that the ETF is denominated, it’s a bit counter-intuitive. :wink:

1 Like

Trading 212 will now introduce all the currency versions of ETFs???

@David and @Team212, with the Introduction of FX Conversion Fee, it means that Trading 212 will now introduce :

• All the currency versions of ETFs, including the EUR versions of ETFs?
  • (All with fractional shares.)

Because, let’s face it, Trading 212 is UK-biased, lots of GBP-denominated ETFs and stocks (including secondary and lesser liquid UK stocks), specially as EUR is the 2nd most traded currency in the world and Euronext already surpassed the London Stock Exchange.

1 Like