EXTENDED HOURS Accurate CFD information required!

I hope this may help others within the same predicament, as i am growing frustrated communicating with Trading212 via email to obtain Simple information, and given the run around.

PLEASE can a Professional Staff member advise when this inaccurate extended hours list will be updated? And, if the link below is where customers can expect to find future updates of tickers which have been added to Extended Hours?

AAPL, AIMT, AMD, AMZN, AXP, BA, BABA, BAC, BCRX, BEUS, BIDU, BLDP, BYND, CAT, COOUS COCP, CODX, COUP, CRMUS, CRWD, CSCO, CVX, DBX, DVNUS, EOGUS, FB, FORD, GE, GFL, GNPX, GOOG, GOOS, GPOR (USA), GS, HESUS, HPQ, HUYA, IBM, INO (USA), INTC, JNJ, JPM, KO, LAKE, LNGUS, LYFT, MCD, MRNAUS, MROUS, MSFT, MXIM, NETFLIX, NIO, NKE, NUANUS, NVAXUS, NVDA, OPKUS, ORCL, OXYUS, PFE, PINS, PLUGUS, PTON, PYPLV, PSXUS, PXDUS ROKUUS, SDC, SINAUS, SNAPCHAT, SPCE, SQUS, TELUS, TSLA, TWLOUS, UBER, ULTAUS, VISA, VIR, VTIQUS, VZ, WFC, WORK, XOM, YHOO, ZM;

Hello @Hectares ,

The info about the stocks listed in the article is up-to-date as of the current moment.

Also, each instrument has a tab for checking it’s trading hours so you can be sure of the schedule that you will be trading the instrument on - you can find it in instrument details at the bottom of the list for web, and the “MARKET” button on mobile apps

Hi peter, thank you for replying. i’m aware how the desktop trading hours appears, which is why i made the post and contacted customer service via email, as it displayed as after hours for KODK yesterday before 9pm closing, and i pay attention to that area as i trade out of hours.

The list isn’t accurate, please put the tickers into trading212 via mobile or desktop. i just sent a complaint to customer service as i’ve been told by 5 individuals it’s accurate and not one has spent the time to consider why i would say otherwise (and i’m sure other customers have raised this issue and been ignored too). I have gone through each ticker listed and found several to be inaccurate, which makes it possible that there may be stocks which are missing within the extended hours list etc.