Feedback on a 10 year plan im thinking

Enbridge is on my radar too. Although running dividend stats through my screens on Stockopedia, there are plenty of stocks with even greater yields but lesser growth streaks - bit riskier in terms of whether or not you’ll actually receive a dividend, but some interesting ideas there.

Thanks for sharing. I only recognise about three things on there. Morses Club was tipped by Morningstar analysts despite being an absolute dog (I remember at the time feeling very sorry for MS analysts who have to come up with ideas for long positions on the FTSE). Paypoint is a disaster waiting to happen and the. The third is Altria. Nuff said.

That said, you only need one good idea to come out of this lot for it to be worth it. Happy panning!

The problem with classic dividend picks like JNJ , KO , O etc. is that for the moment their valuation is on the expensive side. I would consider adding ABBV , underestimated and at a fair valuation. IRM is a bet , shifting from old economy to cloud, you can’t be very wrong with Agency mREITs too, their portfolio carry US guarantees . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its great thing to start as such young age, hopefully my toddler follows same steps. :slight_smile:

He has all the time in the world, thus even having a riskier set of stocks which I personally avoid and stick to blue chips like ABBV, BMY, PEP, MRK etc. :beers:

“Daddy can we play with the trains?”

“NO, RESEARCH YOUR DIVIDEND STOCKS!”

6 Likes