Fundamental Analysis of Aston Martin - AML

I’ve bought 7000 shares AML recently, avg cost 50.09p
I am really happy about the price of AML shares, and I have full confidence this is a 2x opportunity
Even at 1£ / share it will be very cheap and it will get there in less than 1 year, in my opinion, which is great. I don’t need 2x or 3x in one week cause that will not be healthy o r sustainable.
AML Loong

PS. if my shares will reach 4-5£ i will sell them and buy myself a very nice Aston Martin with those money :stuck_out_tongue:
Will upload pics later when that happens :))

1 Like

And if things go south … you can always buy one of these: :rofl:

altaya_1_43_aston_martin_db11_annee_de_constructio

Joking aside, I hope they do well for you :+1:

3 Likes

That started life as a Toyota I believe. AM released it to help with their emission stats.

Bet your smiling now at 70 - 77 pence a share :smiley: :ok_hand:

I actually sold 2000 shares at 64p (silly me) and moved some money to avg down another position, but i am happy i kept 5000 AML shares, this week was all green so far, a little dip today, but we’re going to 1£ per share in the near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad I sold at 55p said me…never!!
Impressive climb.

Oh well I‘ll stick with RR :crossed_fingers:t2:

Wow not a lot of updates about AML on the forum! I thought I would drop in and say that I bought some today, after being persuaded in the pub last night.

The argument that won me over was more about who was taking control of the board, restructuring of the debt, F1 potential, and sales already lined up to purchase all 175 Valkyrie cars at £2.5m plus a go.

We’re due results tomorrow, so I decided to take a small punt.

Going back to August last year and comparing SP performance then:

Aston Martin is up 75%
Ferrari is up 40%
Volkswagen is up 36%

All in all none bad investments based on those returns, but I do feel like AM is a long term hold and has a lot of potential if they can reign in expenses, and with Mercedes having a 20% interest they should hopefully help steer the board in the right direction. Its MCAP is 2x Valkyrie sales alone.

1 Like

Anyone got one on pre order, apparently sold out?

More good coverage.

Interesting views Dougal. I’m keeping an eye on Aston, it’s a company with great potential. I bought last year in November and grew the position, but started taking profits in the £18-20 range having made +40%. Thought about trading it earlier this year as it appeared range bound but since August has dropped week on week. I sold the last of my shares a few weeks back at £15. I want to get back in but it now has no support until around the £10 mark. Will have to see a good week or two in the right direction before this becomes investable again for me.

1 Like

So who will be taking part in the rights issue?

For me, it almost looks like a no brainer to bring my average SP down to the current market price.

Edit: current market price will be diluted by raises, so only reduces my current loss :grimacing:

I’ll certainly be purchasing my allocation. I just hope the reasonable sales and revised cars going forward start to reflect in the share price.

Darren

Fool me once shame on you…

What’s fool me 8 times?

1 Like

@Scrooge_McCodf fool me 8x more?

I’ve participated in the rights issue, in a hope to bring my loses down. It’s a gamble, but allocation with AML is small, so I’m willing to take the risk.

2 Likes