How to set a percentage trailing stop loss

is there any word for progress on this? a trailing stop is kind of a basic necessity and it’s a little shocking that such an important safety feature is not available to Invest and ISA account users

I completely agree, it is a fundamental tool for any investor be it on a CFD or Invest / ISA account!

I have just checked eToro and they have trailing stops on their shares account, surely this is something T212 is capable of adding?

3 Likes

This should really be a standard feature on the invest platform. It’s a very common feature for good reasons.

why have 212 not replied to requests for inclusion of trailing stops to invest accounts?

I also would love to hear if there are plans for a trailing stop loss. It really is an essential feature, and not having it is making me consider new trading platforms (although I love t212!)

Me too, i really like T212 but if there won’t be a trailing stop loss option soon i might have to go to another broker

Agreed needs to be added to invest too!

Do you guys have plans to add trailing stop loss to the invest account too?

2 Likes

@David do we have any date for trailing stop loss being added?

It is now a year since the topic of trailing stop losses, yet this feature is still not available on INVEST.

I have since setup a portfolio on Interactive Brokers, due to the lack of this feature.

Can we please get an update.

Otherwise, like others, i guess i will be forced to migrate my positions, which would be hugely disappointing, given the other very positive aspects of the platform.

Let’s get these basic features sorted ASAP.

@uk_jamie :wave: We do understand that you may find the feature suitable for your investment strategy. However, its implementation is not within our short term plans as of yet. (You may read more on the matter here.)

We will update you if something changes with time, nonetheless.

1 Like