Ingredients for Ark pies

T212 has made a further eight shares fractional, including TREE, which makes up a significant proportion of some of the ETFs, so the recipes above have been updated accordingly. Only one fractional and a handful of stock additions to go…

Fractionals: AQB

Stocks: PSTG, LC, PSNL, CLLS, PSTI, CBMG, PHR, ONVO, EVGN, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI

2 Likes

Great work, thank you!

Is there a way to copy these pies or do I have to do it manually?

1 Like

No worries. Unfortunately, you have to do it manually for the timebeing, but I think I remember reading that T212’s working on some sort of ‘import recipe’ feature.

Updated list:

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX

Stocks: EVGN, LSPD

1 Like

Would love an update on these after the stock add next week, excellent work!

2 Likes

Got them all on a watchlist, so as soon as I get chance when I see them go fractional, I’ll update the weightings in line with the latest online data. ARKF opened a position in MKTX late last week/early this week and that’s reflected in the recipe above.

Note: I intend to substitute Prosus for Tencent once it’s fractional.

2 Likes

To avoid duplication and save myself some time, I’m going to stop updating these recipes. @treeba has more or less identical recipes which can be found below, just click through to the spreadsheet and the pie links can be found in the first row:

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll be updating these around once to twice a week for the forseeable future!

Looks like LSPD has been added, which, by my count at least, leaves only EVGN to go aside from stocks on exchanges that T212 does not yet offer access to. Fingers crossed the updated list below can be made fractional soon!

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX, LSPD

Stocks: EVGN

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: finger crossed army here to support you. :innocent:

2 Likes

How are folk adjusting their pies for stocks that can’t be held in an ISA?

2 Likes

I’m just holding outside an Isa, so I can include SE etc. I’m only putting a relatively small proportion of my portfolio into the pies; the rest’s in much more boring, much less risky securities held in Isas/Sipps. I’m not in danger of going over the £12k annual capital gains threshold soon, so I use a general investment account and figure it’d be a nice headache to have someday.

A couple of changes today: ARKW bought NET and ARKQ bought RAVN. The former’s good to go, but the latter needs to be made fractional. Updated list :point_down:

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX, LSPD, RAVN

Stocks: EVGN

1 Like

Hi,
I cant see the arKK portfolio anymore that you were kindly sharing, only you can allow the viewing, are you still going to update?
Thanks
R

1 Like

@treeba is doing the same thing, so I’ve stopped to avoid duplication and save myself some time. His recipes can be found in the spreadsheet below:

Thanks, thats great
r

Unfortunately, his latest update is from 5 October…

That’s only last week, if nothing major changed it should be pretty close to accurate

1 Like

Yeah, think he’s doing it once or twice a week which seems reasonable. When the Ark ETFs buy a new stock, it tends to be less than 0.5% and most of the changes in weight are due to natural market movements, so daily updates would be overkill. Once the above stocks go fractional, it should be easier to maintain.

I downloaded his file to my laptop and I update it for myself 3 times a week. I was speaking for the other guys that just need a link to copy the percentages.

1 Like

I see. I disabled my pie links as I’m going to move to updating weightings just before monthly or ad-hoc top-ups. I may go a bit off script too by adding Prosus, for example.

I’m keen to abdicate responsibility for keeping recipes up to date more frequently although I will continue to keep an eye on requests for additional shares and fractionals.

1 Like

Not sure if we’re getting any more fractionals today but, if so, is there any chance the stocks below could be added to the list please? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like