ARK ETFs - Top10 compilations 📈

Hello fellow investors/traders/gamblers/robinhooders :upside_down_face:

I got the Top 10 holdings on all ARK ETFs, and did two different compilations.
(you can check all their 5 ETFs here: https://ark-funds.com)

Worth to mention that ARKK is already a sort of mix of all their ETFs categories.

1 - All stocks that are included in more than one top10:
Total: 11 stocks
Tickers: TSLA, SQ, TWOU, PRLB, ROKU, TREE, Z, NVTA, CRSP, ILMN, XLNX.

2 - Removing the duplicated stocks on all 5 top10:
Total: 34 stocks
Tickers: TSLA, SQ, NVTA, CRSP, ROKU, TWOU, TREE, PRLB, ILMN, Z, XLNX, MTLS, SSYS, GOOG, KTOS, DE, FLIR, HUYA, SNAP, WORK, ARCT, CGEN, TWST, IOVA, EDIT, CDNA, NTLA, MELI, TCEHY, AAPL, ADYEN, SEA, BABA, AMZN.

I want to expand the option 1 to calculate the weight of each stock based on theirs original weight on the ETFs that they are included. Maybe also including the top15 or top20 positions instead only of top10.

Also calculate the weights for option 2 also using the same approach of original weight of each stock.

Cheers.

15 Likes

Hey! I’ve been doing something similar where I’ve been putting together a list of all the ARK ETF shares, split up and weighted by what’s available on 212. It’s on a spreadsheet if it helps you or anyone else :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m currently updating this once or twice a week as ARK trades and as new shares get released on 212

7 Likes

Yep. Make your own ETF with pies.

I think I mentioned this on another thread.

It’s certainly an interesting option if you’re so keen go mimic a US ETF but are restricted from trading the ETF itself due to MiFID regualtions.

ARK seem to disclose positions daily so I’m sure I could automate the extraction, mapping and alignment of these stocks with every “free” trading platforms there is… so you can see where you can buy the underlying shares and where they are available as fractions.

Trading212 would be best as you could simply hack them together in a (very large) pie.

Gut feeling you’d best replicate the US stock universe by using a broker like Stake (and all of them are available as fractions) . But have to manage the re balance yourself until they build a similar “pie” feature.

1 Like

Since I have already few of these stocks in a Pie, I was looking to filter out the smallest participants and also check which ones are replicated on multiple ETFs, what on my view means that somehow they are good stocks to consider.

CaN W3 AdD ARK 2 TrAdiNg 212 pLs?

10 Likes

Forgot the lolzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Hey ive just stumbled upon this and given it a go, much appreciated

2 Likes

Wow nice work.
Is this file still updated?
Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve done something similar based on the same methodology, the recipes can found below. I’m hesitant to publish the spreadsheet as it includes my holdings etc.

I’ve been updating the weightings manually but, when I get a minute, I’ll automate it by scraping the data from Ark’s website. Think the pies were last updated on Monday if memory serves. I’ll try to update the recipes weekly and whenever T212 makes more ingredients available.

3 Likes

can you guys put a link to the pie ??

Apreciate it.

Just click on which one you are interested and it will take you to the respective pie.

2 Likes

nice. tks. there could be an option to “copy pie” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is in the works according to T212 staff.

1 Like

Still updated between once or twice per week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. :+1:t2:

Just finished my ARKK pie and fund it with.
One noob question: How do I hide instruments(stocks) from the pie to not appear in the investment tab?

1 Like

You don’t :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:cry: OMG… I have to turn this into a feature suggestion.

2 Likes

This is one of my only problems with pies atm :frowning:

3 Likes