Ingredients for Ark pies

Looks like LSPD has been added, which, by my count at least, leaves only EVGN to go aside from stocks on exchanges that T212 does not yet offer access to. Fingers crossed the updated list below can be made fractional soon!

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX, LSPD

Stocks: EVGN

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: finger crossed army here to support you. :innocent:

2 Likes

How are folk adjusting their pies for stocks that canā€™t be held in an ISA?

2 Likes

Iā€™m just holding outside an Isa, so I can include SE etc. Iā€™m only putting a relatively small proportion of my portfolio into the pies; the restā€™s in much more boring, much less risky securities held in Isas/Sipps. Iā€™m not in danger of going over the Ā£12k annual capital gains threshold soon, so I use a general investment account and figure itā€™d be a nice headache to have someday.

A couple of changes today: ARKW bought NET and ARKQ bought RAVN. The formerā€™s good to go, but the latter needs to be made fractional. Updated list :point_down:

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, ONVO, SURF, KTOS, XONE, NNDM, SI, CLLS, CBMG, PRX, LSPD, RAVN

Stocks: EVGN

1 Like

Hi,
I cant see the arKK portfolio anymore that you were kindly sharing, only you can allow the viewing, are you still going to update?
Thanks
R

1 Like

@treeba is doing the same thing, so Iā€™ve stopped to avoid duplication and save myself some time. His recipes can be found in the spreadsheet below:

Thanks, thats great
r

Unfortunately, his latest update is from 5 Octoberā€¦

Thatā€™s only last week, if nothing major changed it should be pretty close to accurate

1 Like

Yeah, think heā€™s doing it once or twice a week which seems reasonable. When the Ark ETFs buy a new stock, it tends to be less than 0.5% and most of the changes in weight are due to natural market movements, so daily updates would be overkill. Once the above stocks go fractional, it should be easier to maintain.

I downloaded his file to my laptop and I update it for myself 3 times a week. I was speaking for the other guys that just need a link to copy the percentages.

1 Like

I see. I disabled my pie links as Iā€™m going to move to updating weightings just before monthly or ad-hoc top-ups. I may go a bit off script too by adding Prosus, for example.

Iā€™m keen to abdicate responsibility for keeping recipes up to date more frequently although I will continue to keep an eye on requests for additional shares and fractionals.

1 Like

Not sure if weā€™re getting any more fractionals today but, if so, is there any chance the stocks below could be added to the list please? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Anyone else with issues opening them? :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

+1 for PSTG :+1:
@PeterA, @Martin some nice surprise for this week? :crossed_fingers: :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve stopped updating them regularly, so thought it best to disable the links. @treeba is doing the same thing though, his recipes can be found at the top of this spreadsheet:

Thereā€™s been a fair few changes the past week or so: DOYU, TMO, PLTR, ZM and FSLY among those added to the ETFs.

1 Like

Given that it looks like OTC markets are on the not-too-distant horizon, Iā€™ve updated the list of requests which can be found below. I think these additions would allow clients to replicate four of the five ETFs in full, but please do point out any omissions if you spot any. The only one I can think of is GBTC, a part of ARKW, which is unlikely to be available in the EU any time soon.

I hadnā€™t realised thereā€™s an ADR for Takeda Pharma and itā€™s already on the platform, so Iā€™ve added that to the fractional list. ZhongAn Online P & C Insurance doesnā€™t seem to be traded on the OTC markets, but there is a German listing which Iā€™ve also added.

Fractionals: AQB, PSTG, LC, PSNL, PSTI, PHR, KTOS, XONE, SI, CLLS, LSPD, RAVN, TAK, RPTX, BEKE

Stocks: EVGN, BYDD.Y, KMTU.Y, YAHO.Y, MPNG.Y, SBHG.F, YHEK.F, TCHE.Y, DCYH.Y, 1ZO

2 Likes

I hope they can add IZRL the israel technology ETF by arkinvest its new and its growing we must grow with them israel is a new upcoming tech nation.

You missed the IZRL or israel etf of arkinvest

Iā€™m not convinced by IZRL, itā€™s also the worst performing Ark ETF, according to the Q3 report.