Is my money safe?

Hello, I am a resident of Finland.

How is my money safe and secure?

Because you are registered both in the UK and Bulgaria, what country is my money stored in?

Because Bulgaria only covers 90% of the money and up to 20 000€

Your money is stored in the UK.

More on the topic:

I think this is only true for UK customers.

Based on https://www.trading212.com/en/Company-Overview:

For your safety and in compliance with our regulations, all clients’ funds are kept separately in segregated bank accounts and are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, FSCS (Trading 212 UK Ltd.) and the Investors Compensation Fund, ICF Bulgaria (Trading 212 Ltd).

In the unlikely event of default, the FSCS compensation is up to GBP 85 000 and the ICF Bulgaria compensation is up to 90% (but limited to EUR 20 000) of the client’s funds. Each client will be compensated if one of our companies fails to comply with its obligations to the clients due to its financial state.

So for EU, the compensation is indeed up to 90% (but limited to EUR 20 000) of the client’s funds by the ICF Bulgaria compensation

I think that’s incorrect. It says “Each client will be compensated if one of our companies fails to comply with its obligations to the clients due to its financial state.” If I understand correctly, since every client’s money are stored in the UK bank, then if something would happen to your money in that bank, then you should be protected by the FSCS, whether you’re from the UK or not. Here’s another comment I found in another thread:

"
Dao
Leader

4d

everyone is covered by the UK FSCS protection. the mention of Bulgaria european coverage is there just in case something should change that means Trading212 would no longer be covered by FSCS. It’s legal speak so T212 can say it has all its bases covered and to always provide clients with some security/insurance. so it would be just the £85,000 practically.

even that wouldn’t need to be used unless something drastic happened."

We need a clear answer from the support.

What is the compensation for EU users ???

If you bother to search, you would find plenty of topics on the subject.

Thanks. Does 212 also offer annual tax statements? Like annual capital gain / loss + dividends and tax withheld?