June 2020 US IPO stocks on T212?

Shift4 and VROOM are due to float and become public companies. Not sure which Index they will be listed on, but for companies who have jsut IPOed, what’s the lead time of them being available on Trading212?

Note: Haven’t done an extensive amount of research on either of the above companies so this is not an endorsement lol - please conduct your own research before buying stock in either of the above companies.

1 Like

Right now there’s approximately 250 new stocks being added weekly. There’s an almighty backlog, however with enough demand, I dare say a new IPO could be fast-tracked! :man_shrugging:

I’m not aware how reporting, additions, and whatnot are made available to the T212 team. I’d personally love to see all new IPO stocks available on the day, but again I don’t know the work required to make that happen.

I hope this helps, slightly.

2 Likes

Thanks for this! Yeah, I do understand it will take time to process the backlog but I think Recently IPO stocks like you said should be prioritised. Easier now as IPOs have slowed down due to COVID and other events worldwide.

IPOs are a priority, of course. Just ping us here on the day of the IPO & we’ll do our best to add it immediately.

4 Likes

Hi David! Thanks for the prompt reply, yes I’ll leave a message here on this thread!

Thx

Adrian

FYI

“Shift4 Payments was founded in 1999 and booked $776 million in revenue for the 12 months ended March 31, 2020. It plans to list on the NYSE under the symbol FOUR. Citi, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, BofA Securities, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets and Evercore ISI are the joint bookrunners on the deal. It is expected to price during the week of June 1, 2020.”

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Warner music IPO

Please can you consider the following IPOs

FMAC
FMCI

Cheers

Hi @David could we have the Warner music IPO today?

1 Like

Yup, Warner Music Group Corp. [WMG]
is the biggest IPO of the year to date. cheers !

2 Likes

@AdrianUK It’s added - will be available for trading when the IPO goes live.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hey @David @Team212 I believe the VRM IPO is today, bit of an urgent one! Any chance of getting this up now. Thx

4 Likes

@David @Team212

Can we get the FUSN and AKUS IPOs up for today?

All of the above are now live on the platform.

Do a search on the tickers in the forum you’ll find a thread on it. I try to start a new thread on any day an IPO is due. Today we had 7 or 8.

Hi David, can you add Artius acquisition please. Thank you.

What about pre-IPO. Any plans to make this possible?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: LON:EMAN (Everyman Cinemas)

Hi David, snowflake, unity software & amwell are all set for IPOs this week, if possible could you get these up thanks!

3 Likes