LATAM Airlines (LTM)

Curious to know what @Team212 @David @George are doing with LTM since it delisted today and now only trades OTC. Will t212 trade it on the OTC market? What happens to existing shareholders who purchased LTM via T212 before delisting?

2 Likes

@Finki We prefer not to liquidate our clients’ positions since they might want to hold on to the stock. We’re working on getting access to OTC markets in order to allow regular trading again.

1 Like

Hi, @David Thanks for that. How many days it would take to have the ability to trade LTM again? Would I lose my shares? What about the profit have made but did not sell my shares, would I be able to collect it? On what price would I be able to sell my shares? Thanks

1 Like

LTM is now an OTC stock i am aware that I still legal own the shares but how do I gain access to them? It would appear that there are alot of people in forums asking this same question.

1 Like

Hi @Team212 @David @George Hope you all are well. Probably are really busy!.
When I can start trading Latam again? Would I lose my share? What about the profit I have made?
Thanks

Thats very true. Like today it probably would closed at 1.47, it opened at 1.46. I am not sure tho :frowning:

11.4. If a company bankrupts or is delisted from the respective stock exchange, You shall be informed that Your positions in CFDs of this company will be closed, and You hereby agree with such closing prices.

1 Like

Morning @David. Do you know by any chance how many days it would take to have LATAM again traded in the platform? Thank you

1 Like

I hold LATAM on another platform and they finally managed to offload my holding yesterday in the OTC market.

Which I realise is useless information to anyone holding a position via T212, but there you go! :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What price at please ?

At the prevailing price at the moment in time. Got 1.83usd per share … in line with standard otc quote

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LTMAQ/quote

1 Like

Thanks. Alot more help than 212. It seems as though its rising quick so hopefully I can get a good price when 212 sort out my shares

2 Likes

Hi @Finki on what platform was it? I have only my holding via 212 trading which is not great.

1 Like

Stake
It’s pretty good. Basic and visually dull, but just kinda works for trading US shares

Thanks, can you buy Canadian shares?

As I understand it, no
But a lot of Canadian companies list in the US aswell

Thanks do you any app that i could buy Canadian shares from?

Maybe when Evarvest finally launch? I think the TSE and TSX were on their market lists.

Surely T212 do or will offer some Canadian stocks, no? Since it all could go via Interactive Brokers anyway.

I feel like DEGIRO might offer them too… but really not checked… take a look

1 Like

Thanks i feel I need just to clear my position with LATAM at T212 trading that would be better i guess. But i dont know how long it would take …

1 Like

Your request for an ownership certificate has been forwarded and you will receive an update as soon as possible. In the meantime, I would like to inform you that when a stock gets suspended on our platform all trading activities with it are no longer possible.

We’re working on including OTC markets to our platform and hopefully, this feature will be added soon.

We’ll gladly assist you with anything further.

Best regards,

Petar T. | Customer Care Hero

2 Likes