Lifetime ISA (LISA) Account Request

I totally love the new Trading 212 ISA account. Since many people are saving their ISA between Stocks and shares ISA and LISA together. It will be fantastic to get the LISA account on Trading 212 soon. It is difficult to manage when LISA is with the different providers and stocks and shares ISA in Trading 212.

This is a huge feature that is missing right now as the other LISA providers like HL or AJ Bell who charge a whopping £10 to £14 per transaction fee to buy funds on LISA.

I hope this is getting added to the road map soon. Hope to get my LISA transferred soon to trading 212

Lifetime ISA

You can use a Lifetime ISA (Individual Savings Account) to buy your first home or save for later life. You must be 18 or over but under 40 to open a Lifetime ISA.

You can put in up to £4,000 each year, until you’re 50. The government will add a 25% bonus to your savings, up to a maximum of £1,000 per year.
The Lifetime ISA limit of £4,000 counts towards your annual ISA limit. This is £20,000 for the 2019 to 2020 tax year.

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Account type: Lifetime ISA