Missing dividends?

Hello,

I hold a list of Vanguard ETFs including VUSA , VMID , VUKE, VJPN, etc…

Last week I received dividends for all of them except for VUKE. I am sure I was holding that on ex-div date and still do.

Is this a process delay or could you explain why even if got all the rest this is still not yet received?

Thanks in advance, @David

1 Like

I am having same issue. Recieved VMID but not VUKE.

I do not hold VUKE, but I do wait for dividends around 2 weeks.

any news on this one?

@kirisaak I just checked, the dividend’s due to be paid today. Expect it in the next few hours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pay date was 08-04-2020 though. So a week “late”.

FinKi API can track your dividends

https://finki.io/callAPI.php?isin=IE00B810Q511&function=dividendLast&key=[ENTER YOUR API KEY]

Results in the following output:

[{“exDate”:“2020-03-26”,“payDate”:“2020-04-08”,“divRate”:“0.28345875”,“divCurrency”:“GBP”}]

You can then parse it into Excel or Google Sheets…or anywhere

Get a key at hello@finki.io

4 business days so not a long wait… apparently most brokers take few days to process. I received vuke and vwrl dividends today. Vmid and vusa came on good Friday

1 Like

Agreed.
Is within acceptable bounds.
I’ve seen slower.
However I’ve also seen and personally ran brokerage operations that paid on P+0 or P+1
I do remember a few issues with the Registrars of VUKE being slow to pay out and/or paying in the wrong currency sometimes (if you have a currency election)
Either way, resolved now.
Spend/reinvest you’re dividends wisely!

How long do you have to own the shares for, before being eligible to get dividends?

You have to own it prior to ex dividend day.

2 Likes

See “exDate” in the API output above

There is no ‘standard’ delay between ex and pay date.