National Grid dividends not received yet

Hi,
Am aware there is a lag of one or two working days for dividend payments but payment date for this company was Tuesday 19th August. Can you confirm when this one will be received?

Kind regards

Ceri

2 Likes

Yeah I was expecting this one this morning but not through yet. Been over the 3 working days it’s should be within. Let’s just hope it comes through soon

1 Like

It will be paid out within couple of hours.

3 Likes

Thanks very much Martin :+1:t2:

Hi all, has anyone received payment yet as I haven’t?

Yes it’s came through, make sure you owned the shares before the ex. Date

National Grid Scrip Dividend

The optional scrip dividend, allowing shareholders to receive new fully paid ordinary shares in the Company, instead of a cash dividend, is available to ordinary shareholders on the register on 3 December 2021, the dividend record date. A timetable is provided below.

For ordinary shareholders, the scrip dividend reference price for the 2021/22 interim dividend is 1015.80 pence. This is calculated as the average closing mid-market price of an ordinary share for the five dealing days commencing with, and including, the ordinary share ex-dividend date.

For American Depositary Receipt (ADR) holders, the scrip ADR reference price for the 2021/22 interim dividend is US$67.3374. This is calculated by multiplying the scrip dividend reference price above by five (as there are five ordinary shares underlying each ADR) and by the average US$ rate for the equivalent dates.

Edit:

Do we automatically get allocated the scrip dividends or would t212 be paying out cash, my preference is the dividend please?

For now T212 only pay cash when it comes to SCRIP Dividend.
Below is their latest feedback on this: