New IPOs going live TODAY (2nd July)

Watch Snowflake do the same when it IPOs lol

2 Likes

F*ck, I know.

Will be requesting that as fractional at the same time. :smile:

1 Like

I thought they were starting IPO at $29?

Careful of that FOMO, boys and girls.

Steady… steady…!

1 Like

That means they’re valued at around 2.5bn now…

how is this possible? how can it increase even before it opens?

Guessing preferential shares are the answer. Institutional, private equity, and preferential shareholders get first dibs and are inflating the price before ordinary shares become available.

1 Like

Must be - I’m shocked tbh. Great company, but they aren’t even going to make money for the first 5 years…The CEO’s promise - Not mine.

That’s why I’m just watching, just too high for very little return. It also concerns me with no profit but maintaining a massive wage bill for those at the top.

coughTSLA

1 Like

Something weird with the charts for sure.

Maybe this is some premarket data thing ? Trading212 user interaction or something ?

Have T212 made an error? Can’t find anywhere online that is saying price is $42…

They pull data from Interactive Brokers, whose data you can’t see unless you are in a trial or are a member. Couldn’t tell you but perhaps they see the pre-live trading and are reflecting.

Thinking $29 is a pipe dream at this point :smile:

2 Likes

Lol I’ve gone past being interested at this point lol.
Just here to watch now. :popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

It’s good to have a dream lol

My order just keeps disappearing…
Has anyone bought any shares?

Nope.

This just reiterates my point though, Trading212 really needs a way to just set a market order buy for IPO’s that people can just set and forget.

5 Likes

It exists today, I call it imaginary order, how it works?

You imagine you put order at imagined priced. You basically set and forget about it.
Then 10 years from now you sell for imaginary profit.

Works like a charm :beers:

1 Like

Think I’ll go see what Accolade is doing…:wink: