Suddenly an image came to mind. Marc and the market makers: :smiley:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:
Almost like that LOL

1 Like

JP Morgan estimates about EV, Hybrid and petrol cars

1 Like

Can we bid on how accurate they are?

EVโ€™s are still way too expensive, and people considering them are still concerned about the one or two long trips they might do a year, rather than the day to day.

There is also an environmental impact to the production of EVโ€™s and I canโ€™t for the life of me remember where the mileage cut over point is for when they become better for the environment.

Hire purchase/Leasing is not so bad however.

1 Like

I think that the issue of electric vehicles for users is more economic than ecological. Many people buy electric vehicles to save money and not have to buy more and more expensive fuel.

GraniteShares ETPs on NIO available on LSE and Euronext Paris in USD,EUR, GBx

2 Likes

GraniteShares ETPs on NIO available on LSE and Euronext Paris in USD,EUR, GBx

1 Like

What would happen and is it possible for the leveraged ETPโ€™s to hit 0?
Would your position just dilute?

1 Like

If the price if the ETP hit 0, it will be an early redemption and the ETP will be delisted.
Exactly the same if a Stock price hit zero.

If the price is too low during many consecutive days (like 0.0001$), an early redemption will happen and investors will be refunded of the amount they have.

ex: you have 150.000 ETP and the price of the redemption is 0.0001$
You will be refunded of 15$

Another thing, if the underlying stock (NIO) is delisted in the US Market, then the solactive index will be terminated and the ETPs will be cancelled and the investors refunded.
It will be an early redemption.

Can you explain whatโ€™s going on hereโ€ฆ 30% spread?

Hi @bmbm365 I canโ€™t help you :confused:
You bought an ETP from another ETP issuer (Leverage Shares). You must try to contact them to have an explanation.

Otherwise, GraniteShares have also 3x Short Tesla GraniteShares with ticker 3STS