NIO Leveraged and Short 3x ETP

GraniteShares expand its product range of Leveraged and Short ETPs with a new underlying Stock: NIO

NIO is a Chinese automobile manufacturer headquartered in Shanghai, specializing in designing and developing electric vehicles. Well known as main Tesla’s competitor.

As Stock (listed on NYSE), NIO is one of the most traded stock in Europe!

GraniteShares is proud to offer you a Leveraged and Short 3x/-3x ETP tracking that stock. Like all others L&S ETPs of GraniteShares, NIO’s ETPs are listed on the London Stock Exchange and eligible to ISA Account.

Tickers: 3LNI (Long 3x) and 3SNI (Short -3x)

We are very happy that Trading 212, one of the leading brokers in Europe, offers now our new ETPs!

2 Likes

Probably a silly question are you allowed to offer a 1x long that tracks the underlying 1:1

2 Likes

That’s a good question, technically speaking… yes it is possible!
For 1x ETP, we have decided to create stock basket ETPs. I did not yet make an official announcement, but we will list on the LSE today (also) a range of FAANGs ETP.
I will create a topic later today with more details about it.

2 Likes

That would be neat if you can essentially create an ISA friendly version of NIO

FAANGs ETP :eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

ISA friendly version of NIO => I will share your feedback with our CEO :wink:

4 Likes

:pray: cheers

I think you’ll break the internet if you can pull that off. :wink:

Out of curiosity is it possible to take any non ISA instrument and wrap it as your own ISA eligible ETP?

Obviously ETNs of crypto are now out the question but interested if anything can technically be wrapped like OTC pink sheets?

2 Likes

Again, technically speaking to take any non ISA instrument and wrap it as your own ISA eligible ETP could be possible. But not for pink sheets as far as the underlying of an ETN must be very liquid.

1 Like

Might as well do a 1x ARK(x) while you’re at it.

Save administering it via pies.

Your volumes would be insane if you provided an ISA eligible, European compliant ARK equivalent (or close approximation)

4 Likes

To be honest, I am not sure that we can create an ETP tracking ARK ETFs. In terms of copyrighting…

Clearly you would not brand it as such nor make any reference to it.

But the underlying holdings could bear an uncanny resemblance with a few (legitimate) variants - for example, you’d like exclude OTC in liquidity grounds, you’d change the BTC exposure to another vehicle (MSTR or Mode or whatever)

1 Like

Also, since ARK’s ETF exposure is very focused on US Tech Stocks, I think you will get (more or less) the same result with GraniteShares’ FATANG ETP 1x.

This is very true. Yet the fixation with ARK and their status creates buzz … and therefore sales volume …

1 Like

Every conversation started with ‘Add ARK ETFs’ would morph in to ‘just buy GraniteShares BOAT you’ll find that vessel travels at a similar pace to historical:biblical sea fairing modes of transport’

and other overly strained metaphors about animals (stocks) moving 2 by 2

Quite a few underlying are not ISA complaints. So wrapping the whole thing in a 1x ETP has its advantages.

1 Like

Thats great, i held NIO at around $5 then had to sell because it was in my ISA, only for it to jump to $50 a few months later.

1 Like

ISA compliance … all platforms, all… has been terrible and will unfortunately continue … not enough attention is paid to it

Based on some LinkedIn comments over the weekend it is starting to be noticed

1 Like

GraniteShares is very open and flexible in the process of delivering new investment products.

You can share with us your ideas of different ETPs you would like to see on T212 platform. We can then evaluate and eventually supplement our line-up of investment products.

2 Likes

btw - what do you think about Long/Short strategies like Long TESLA and Short NIO
or vice versa :slight_smile:

1 Like

I currently have a position with 3TL hoping to double my investment on the way back up.

1 Like

-Quote on NIO ETP-
As it may happen on the 1st day of trading for new listed products, we had few hours without quotes and price execution in order to finalize the organization between all the different market participants. I apologize for the inconvenience!
NIO ETP will be LIVE tomorrow morning at the LSE opening (in fact, it have been live just before market closing today)… and you will be able trade our new NIO Leveraged ETPs on your Trading212 mobile app or web platform.
I want also thank all the traders and investors who have sent us a lot of positive feedback on GraniteShares ETPs. The volumes on our ETPs are increasing day by day, which motivates us to continue to create new innovative products.

1 Like

Please do the same regarding BEKE. If I could have that in an ISA… amazing. :+1:t2:

2 Likes