Pie Distribution Confusion?

Apologies if asked before. I had 2 small ETF investments outside of a pie, with unequal monetary value invested in each, that I I have just imported into a Pie of 50/50 allocation between the same two ETFs so I can set up auto invest.
I want the investment allocation to be balanced between the two 50/50 going forward.
Hopefully the image uploads.
Can someone explain what is meant by Actual and Target in the image? Do I have to hit Rebalance to adjust to 50/50 or am i misunderstanding it?
Thanks. Probably obvious but new to platform and can’t find the answer.

pie question

Welcome to the Community :wave:

• ‘Target Weight’ represents the desired percentage allocation of a specific investment within your pie. It is the weight you initially set for that investment.

• ‘Actual Weight’ shows the current percentage allocation of a specific investment within your pie. It is based on the actual performance of the investment over time.

If you decide to use the ‘Rebalance’ function, it will automatically make the necessary adjustments to equalize each investment’s actual value and target value.

1 Like

That’s great. Thank you. I thought that was the case, I was just holding off from hitting the button because I wasn’t completely sure. Cheers.