Pies are getting social

The owner of the pie gets affiliates, not the one who shared the URL. If youā€™re asking if you can profit from sharing other peopleā€™s pies, it wonā€™t work. I hope this answers your question.

4 Likes

This is brilliant update and thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

How to view all pies? The app only shows the top ones

1 Like

Outstanding !! Great work T212 ā€¦ Disruptive technology at its finest ! Canā€™t wait To see what other things you have lined up for the future !

I havenā€™t been keeping up with Pie developments lately. Is there a way to Autoinvest from Free funds yet?

The only payment method available for pies is my visa card. If there is a way to use free funds, how do I do it?

2 Likes

Do you plan on adding the top pie list onto the home page or the auto-invest sections of the website for new customers? Think that would be good to see!

2 Likes

We will implement it in early 2021.

6 Likes

I think still missing a history to pie. Like the dates of dividends receive and so onā€¦

2 Likes

My pie with US stocks
https://www.trading212.com/pies/l7a9U3F4pCiUFtnxODyOjl6eix9O

1 Like

Yes, definitely. Will happen soon.

3 Likes

Great stuff! Looking forward to seeing it

1 Like

Pie sharing links are now not working on Firefox.

Do you realize how dangerous it can be?

Even the simple copy action, what happens already a lot on eToro, people copy the ā€œwinnersā€, usually already overpriced, and lose a lot in few weeks/months.

but we are living in the TikTok generation, so itā€™s fine.

10 Likes

I think this is a great idea but I do worry it will make a lot people really lazy and unmeasured in their approach.

1 Like

Great update, been waiting for copy pieā€™s as I am too lazy to create some myself :joy:

Beautiful. Amazing job.

I think we need a subscribe feature, where the pie changes based on the public pie allocations, obviously will not rebalance but the allocation can be changed. For pies tracking mutal funds would be amazing.

8 Likes

Thats perfect thanks :slight_smile:

I think thatā€™s where the comments section and notes come into play. The Pie creators should disclose the rebalancing aspects, thoughts etc. And itā€™s down to the User to be inspired, DYOR and not just blindly copy.

2 Likes

Please note that if you link to your pies in the comments of other peopleā€™s pies, without context, that is considered spam, and you will be banned immediately. Letā€™s keep the comments section spam-free :slight_smile:

3 Likes