Please add HAACU ( Health Assurance Acquisition Corp)

The stock is currently listed on NASDAQ and is a stock that I have been looking to buy into for a while.

1 Like

Please can the stock $HAACU be added. Don’t want to be late
on this.

1 Like

Need to wait for the Units to split into Common Shares and Warrants first for T212 to be able to add as they don’t support the Warrants side as yet. Will be approx 52 days after the IPO date.

4 Likes

Hi can we pls add Health Assurance Acquisition Corp ticker: HAACU nasdaq list please on T212

Please add Health Assurance Acquisition Corp (Haacu)

1 Like

Guys please get your act together fast, none of my queries have been responded to yet.

Can i also ask for HAACU to be added on ISA side?

1 Like

@diachikku Please be so kind and explain to all of us exactly how this is supposed to be added now?

If you see a ticker symbol like this HAAC.U (Health Assurance Acquisition Corp) e.g there is U at the end, it will mean, it is tradeable as Unit: e.g., Common stock + Warrant.

As highlighted by “mcwilliams91” in the post above. T212 does not support the Warrants side at the moment., so it will need to wait for the Units to split into Common Shares and Warrants first for T212 to add it. It will take approx. 52 days after the IPO date.

When the common stock is tradeable in its own right the ticker symbol for common stock will be HAAC (without U at the end). We could check this in Yahoo for instance or another marketplace.