Please add OPEN - iShares Refinitiv Inclusion and Diversity UCITS ETF USD (Acc)

Please add iShares Refinitiv Inclusion and Diversity UCITS ETF USD (Acc)
Ticker: OPEN

1 Like

Crikey, there’s an ETF for everything nowadays. Looks like its top holding is Gap. It may have a diverse and inclusive workforce but it has admitted using child sweatshops in the past. Demonstrates why I don’t bother with so-called ethical investing, it’s too subjective. Each to their own though!

I get your point. But the fact is all those “impact/ESG/megatrends” ETFs are gaining traction fast. If you jump in early, it might end up being a very good deal. It has been for me so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

They may be gaining traction, but I would question the actual returns. OPEN, for example, is down more than 3% on the year according to justetf.com. You’d have been better off investing in a global tracker like VWRL which is up 6% to date. I can see a place for some of these ETFs, but I’d argue that the majority of them are utter garbage. Anyway, I will stop ranting now :laughing:

So much hate ! :laughing: :laughing:

It’s true AGED is down 3% and OPEN is down 5% but that’s when you’re suppose to buy. All the others are up 30% or more so, even with higher fees, utter garbage might be a bit harsh…

Also I love history.

1 Like

Haha. Ignore me, I’m a cynical so-and-so and the resident naysayer!

1 Like