Please add OREAF stock

Iā€™m almost certain all of these brand new posters are the same person signing up with multiple accounts.

1 Like

Very offensive post and untrue. I can give you my phone number and we can call the other posters, a couple of which I know personally. We all want to invest in Orea. Whatā€™s wrong with you mate

1 Like

You have to admit it does look a bit odd, lots of new accounts requesting the same stock, so nothing wrong with questioning it. Not sure whatā€™s offensive about that. Fair enough if itā€™s a group of new users interested in the same stock as you all know each other. I do the same, discuss stocks with mates.

Gold miners can be very volatile, so good luck if you invest/trade in this.

1 Like

All of you do, Iā€™m sure.

In one account.

Itā€™s offensive because my request for it to be added and others request is being diminished by you (for some unknown reason), and implying the interest is not there and we are all the same person. Why are you insisting for it to not be added? Are you trying to buy ? Lol very strange why some are so against adding OREAF ??? Lol

1 Like

I am not, the more stocks we have to choose from, the better it is for all users. There are lots of cracking stocks missing at the moment I hold elsewhere that are unfortunately more expensive for me to invest/trade, but such is life.

I simply agreed you have to admit it does look a bit suspicious a bunch of new users all request the same stock, and not long term members(except yourself).

It may be valid new customers seeing long term potential in this stock. I dont think we arebeing offensive, cautious maybe, but if I wrote anything that was taken that way, I apologise.

3 Likes

I appreciate that. I guess what is confusing to me is why anyone would not want an OTCQX stock with major catalysts like the one OREAF is going through right now, added immediately. What is there to be cautious of? What are you trying to accomplish by ā€œbeing cautiousā€ of adding it? Thatā€™s the part I do not understand. Please educate me. Thanks !

1 Like

Just read this thread, donā€™t know anyone else in here, but after discovering and researching oreaf I wouldnā€™t mind a punt in it myself.

1 Like

Sure. Nobody is cautious of it being added, it just seemed weird that only brand new accounts wanted it adding. Be clear, no-one here cares if itā€™s added, thatā€™s not the issue.

Tons of brand new accounts on a single post usually means a couple of things.

ā€¢ A Youtuber has done a video
ā€¢ A company is promoting the stock nefariously
ā€¢ A user has created multiple accounts to try and push an addition they want.

There are of course exceptions, but weā€™re investors here, weā€™re looking at the most likely scenario.

1 Like

I get it. So some are suspecting the forum is being used to pump a stock using fake accounts? I guess I get thatā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. Fwiw I hope it gets added. A small cap miner with a larger backer is much more likely to make it to market. Ala Greatland Gold.

1 Like

And thereā€™s the verdict.

How is this not added yet?

As shown on the link. Itā€™s too small a company so it wonā€™t be added. Try again once the market cap passes $100million.

Wow that is really weird, very strange smh

Itā€™s actually the opposite and quite in keeping with their general approach to the OTC.

So basically the price needs to be higher, so 212 does not want me to make too much money by buying now, but I need to wait u til it runs more. Who cares that a few million dollars was traded today alone and record volume coming in. SMDH

Could you not just buy it on IBKR?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I may have to do but I would need to transfer money from my 212 to IB

Not the end of the world. Iā€™d much sooner have the stock I wanted then the money sat waiting.

1 Like