Please add OREAF stock

Hello please add OREAF (Orea Mining), Penny stock exempt and also listed on Canadian exchange. They have won a court case against Canadian government and now will get permit to mine a confirmed 5 million ounces of gold. This was over 1.00 before French government denied permit. Now the company won. Trading at .20 and I want to buy. Thanks

4 Likes

Hi - unfortunately T212 don’t have access any Canadian exchanges.

Edit: they may be able to add the OTC stock however. It’s available on IB so I think it’s just a question of volume after that.

2 Likes

Please add OREAF ! Penny stock exempt

1 Like

Yes, it’s OTCQX. The volume has been increasing daily.

3 Likes

Please add OREAF (Orea Mining)! It is OTXQX and Penny stock exempt. Thank you.

3 Likes

Please add this OTCQX stock $OREAF.

Penny Stock Exempt, OTCQX. Fits all the criteria to trade on Trading212

4 Likes

YES! Volume increasing daily

2 Likes

Please add $OREAF, Orea Mining Corp. They are listed on OTCQX and are Penny Stock Exempt. Financials all up to date and all criteria for an OTC to trade on Trading 212

3 Likes

Please get this added @Team212

4 Likes

YES! Please add OREAF

1 Like

Please add OREAF thank you

3 Likes

Please add OTC:QX ticker $OREAF to your platform. Much appreciated! :fire::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::fire:

3 Likes

current volume may be up but historically its been low and it won’t increase indefinitely, it has to settle somewhere. so between that and market cap T212 could still decide its not enough. will wait and see. wouldn’t be the first penny stock to get added then be locked by IB.

1 Like

That’s why we want it added NOW before it picks up even more! OREAF

2 Likes

at risk of repeating, the volume is only recently up. there is nothing to guarantee it will stay and the market cap remains rather low. volume activity does not just continue to increase and it could easily die down again. for all we know the current volume is its peak :man_shrugging:.

there’s no point trying to rush its addition.

as for why the volume is up? very select instances of large numbers of shares changing hands. this is not a sign that the market at large is supporting the volume.

So you suggest waiting for more record volume, possibly moving from .20 to 1.00 per share before adding? I don’t get it…

1 Like

And like I stated before, the company has been tied up in court for the last few years and finally it was resolved on September 16. This is why the new volume. The company owns property with 5 millions ounces of gold. That is appx value of 8 billion dollars. That’s the reason for the volume. I’d be happy to send you the DD. That’s why this needs to be added ASAP. The volume will only get higher and higher. OREAF

3 Likes

the price =/= the volume. why not ask for it back in january when it was trading at $0.06? your rush to jump in now is on the assumption that its going to rocket to 1 again which it dropped below in 2007. currently the market cap isn’t that high, but once the share price reaches closer to 0.4-0.5 then it may be just enough. there is no fixed barrier, but T212 tend to favour stocks that are at least above 100m market cap. the biggest surge in volume occurred on Sept 1st when the price was 0.13 and has been lower since. that was over 7million shares worth almost $1million.

for a mining company currently running at a loss, it needs more than just winning a court case to grow positive and it would need to show serious success to have its valuation multiply by 5. that won’t happen overnight.

if you must have it now, why not open an account on IBKR and get your shares once the market opens?

Huh? This is an OTCQX company with 40 million in assets and 0 debt, with 8 billion dollars worth of gold, partnered with mega mining company Nordgold that produces 2 billion revenue annually. Why not ask for it in January? Because the case will still in court. Now it’s been completed. Hence the influx in interest. Your logic of waiting until it has run even more before adding could cost us 212 users a lot of money. Orea is as legit as it comes. It should have already been in our platform. Hopefully it gets added sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Hello T212 please add ticker: OREAF (orea mining). This would be great starting this monday, thank you!

2 Likes