Please add these penny stocks

No youā€™re quoting research. Show me back up your stat.

Iā€™ve learnt from my friends whoā€™ve traded penny stocks and have traded for over 15 years and I personally have been trading for 10 years so a bit more experienced than you! Iā€™m trying to explain how volatile and pointless as itā€™s pointless for trading 212 to add penny stocks when only 1 person is going to trade it and will hold it for probably 10 minutes when they should add good stocks not just a waste on time !

Stop being lazy and look it up! Donā€™t think your smart as i will be laughing when you lose your money it will be hilarious :joy:

This guy needs a ban heā€™s just here to troll.

4 Likes

I cant see why someone would waste their time to come into a trading platform and just respond to thread requests for penny stocks to tell people they are scams and will lose 100%. If you had experience you wouldnā€™t be doing this, as you would know itā€™s not true. Surely you have better things to do.

You havenā€™t got a clue at what the person requesting the stock experience is, nor mine who has been trading penny stocks for over a decade. Saying things like you donā€™t hold penny stocks for long makes me feel like you have little experience trading penny stocks if any.

Every stock request is important, itā€™s not up to you to decide what is worth adding. One person might request it and 10,000 might then use it, you simply donā€™t know this. Leave it to T212 to make the call what the priority is.

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m not, do what you want but donā€™t cry when you lose money

This guy needs a ban heā€™s just here to troll.

This is why I got annoyed and also replied to him earlierā€¦

3 Likes

Donā€™t feed the troll and heā€™ll go away.

3 Likes

Sean, please tone down your attitude towards other member of the community. We aim to have friendly atmosphere here.

7 Likes

Hear Hearā€¦ well said.

Please add these thank you
CTEA.L
VDTK.L
ODX.L
RVW1.F
PYC.L
EQT.L
VLS.L
MWG.L

You should stop discouraging people without any sound arguments.

I can confirm that as a beginner trader I have found penny stocks to be a less risky and high potential option. I bought 1000 shares in Integumen on August 10th 2020 at Ā£29

Today I cashed out with Ā£325 pounds.

Now you do the maths!