Price alert limit annoying

Any chance you can increase the price alert limit?

Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @MaxZorin

The current price alert limit is 100 and I’m afraid that it cannot be altered.

Nonetheless, for the time being what you can do, is cancel some of the alarms and replace them as you see fit :v:

2 Likes

I didn’t realise i had set that many. But when you are watching stocks i guess they soon add up.

Could we please have the number of individual stock price alert be increased ??

At the moment, if we keep adding the price alert at some point there will be a message something like you cannot add anymore price alert. For people who are investing a of individual stock, price alert is one of the important notifications.
Is it possible to increase the number of price alert please?

6 Likes

Well, IMHO 100 stock in the price alert are not really many as some people have a protfolio of more than 100 stocks. In addition they also have other stocks to watch which they are not currently investing.

1 Like

@B.E @Team212

I use the desktop browser version and i’ve hit the limit again, but now if i try to add more anyway its crashing the app, rather then showing the message.

Hey @MaxZorin

Let me DM you to discuss your case further.

I would also really appreciate the price alert limit being lifted to say 200.

3 Likes

Why can’t it be altered? Ask your app programmers. The 100 alert limit is no where near enough.

3 Likes

Hi. Can you please explain why there is a limit in the first place and what benefit it brings?

I think we should be pushing to improve the capabilities of the 100 limits and not increasing the numbers - here’s an example below :wink:

1 Like

Hey, @Jsdavies170

It is a standard practice to put a limit on such app notifications. However, I understand where are you coming from, so I’ll submit for a review whether an adjustment on the maximum price alert limit can be made in the futurе.

@Zrtz, good idea, appreciate it! I will forward this as well.

1 Like

Have you thought that 1.5m users having 100 alerts is 1.5bn free alerts to check when the markets are open?

1 Like