Rapid Growth Stocks

Hello you very intelligent and wonderful people that make up this forum. Happy Monday and i sincerely hope you have another fantastic week.

I kindly please wanted to ask a quick question. For instance when Amazon was a small cap stock, the company would have been reinvesting alot into marketing and the infrastructure of the business. I kindly wondered please when looking for small cap stocks, that are rapidly growing more than usual, what kind of filters would you recommend on Finviz please, such as percentage change in Free Cash Flow etc? I understand you would then have to do alot of research on the company’s Annual Reports and due diligence. If you kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and thanks very much for the wonderful support from everyone on these forums. I very much hope you achieve massive success. All the very best for your future endeavours and hope you stay happy and healthy. Very best wishes.