Remove CFD section of my account

Hello, I know this might sound like a weird request but would be possible to disable the CFD section completely ? Like not having the possibility to switch to the CFD section. For those who are interested in investing only might be a bit annoying having that there all the times. Thanks!

1 Like

It is something that we have considered, and at some point it will be added in our To-do list. However, right now, there are other tasks with higher priority.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you can close your current account, and sign up for a new one, excluding the CFD.

1 Like

I would suggest having the option to hide the bar instead of removing it. That solves any issues imho.

1 Like

What happens if I close my current account while it has pending withdrawal transfers to my card? Will they go through? Also will I be able to use the same e-mail for the new account right away? Thanks

Firstly we need to process the withdrawals, and then you can proceed with the account closure. Yes, you’ll be able to - just contact our team, and they’ll guide you through.

1 Like

@Fabi0 how long did the process take? Withdrawal, closure of the account and resigning up? Thanks

I didn’t end up re-signing up. I’m just using only the investing section of my account, although I’d like to have the possibility to hide it somewhere, especially on the app

1 Like