Share your pie recipes

manual adjustment as the pie does not have the ability to decide what percentage everything should be at.

1 Like

may be this might be a solution?

Stuff like this is weird as fuck.

I’ve worked on mine for a while now. At the start I had it all in big tech so I had to rethink and add a few other stocks. My Pie

Edit - I suck at my first language. Made a few changes so it makes sense.

This is my weekly dividend pie

https://trading212.com/pies/l71HG4OhwVDBtIOdymgWXjCd856v

1 Like

I was just thinking about this, does anyone else feel that looking at someone else’s pie is like looking around in someone else’s home? You feel so comfortable looking at your own pie, then if you look at somebody else’s it feels so foreign lol, like what!? People don’t have exactly the same companies as me!!!

1 Like

Does feel a bit foreign but nobody has exactly the same personal situation and everyone is at a different stage in investing so I guess it makes a lot of sense and reading into what others have is really interesting

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m relatively new to investing, just a few months in. A big fan of Ark Invest already. Would appreciate your thoughts on my amateur pie so far… :pie::chart_with_upwards_trend::moneybag:

https://trading212.com/pies/l7Ipbqx01RAZViOp0X4kLd664JsJ

These are some of mine pie recipes:

Disruptive technology
www.trading212.com/pies/l71F47GYJrXD51ENW1LiERk9q94g

Commodities Bundle:
www.trading212.com/pies/l71F47GYJrXD5PJ03moGJSgVFRbM

Dividend Growth:
www.trading212.com/pies/l71F47GYJrXD51EM4KYSaGltMJfN

Value Investing:
www.trading212.com/pies/l71F47GYJrXD51EM4KYSaa3Lqrji

Growth Trend ETFs:
www.trading212.com/pies/l71F47GYJrXD51EM4gX3ilhwQDaR

I will be glad to have your opinion here

After few months of reading different sources and ideas I’ve come to a this Pie investment strategy. Would love to hear your feedback: https://trading212.com/pies/l7AEABFEhiIMD1Jb7xiemDGdQOnI

Looking to invest bi-weekly 100 EUR.
Thank you immensely.

1 Like

I created this pie focused on China equity market… what do you think? do you have any suggestion to add? I wanted to put xiaomi too in here but it seems it’s not available on trading 212…

www.trading212.com/pies/l71F47GYJrXD5PJ5t0iVzPnnFKdz

I have enabled the new pie share feature on the app for be able to get free shares when I share my pies but I don’t understand how it works…

I really like some of these picks! I would be cautious of some of the ongoing charges of these funds however, example of 0.94% for BCGC over numerous years would eat at your profits. Entirely down to personal preference though. I need to have a look at the Bitcoin ETP as I’ve seen some people excited about it.
Thanks,
Ryan

The fee for index fund s very cheap.
Unless you have million to invest, It is probably much cheaper to just pay someone to do that for you rathetr than doing indexing yourself condidering your time needed to weighting the partfolio.

Nice demo and great to hear your reasons for why you have who you do.
Hope it’s all still going well for you.

1 Like

This is my new Baillie Gifford Pie.
As the fund is really well managed I’m not concerned of the ongoing charges for now. Thanks for the feedback though.

1 Like

Thank you! Been quite a few changes since then:

2 Likes

Looking into your pie and objectives, it seems you could easily achieve that by simply buying S&P 500 and FTSE 100 index fund.

The fee for these index funds are cheap why there is a need to invest time doing it yourself if you could easily ask other people to do it for you for a small fee. I wonder why bother to create such index fund. Keep in mind in the long run it is less than 10% of fund manager could beat the market consistently. So if you intent to beat the market in that market, it is highly unlikely.

I have seen other people are composing a pie to take advantage of the stocks they can easily get in single index and the fee for such index funds are high.

Yep I understand, when I started my trading 212 account I put some into the VUSA for this precise reason, to see at my start point what the index will return and what the rest of my portfolio will. I then reassess regularly. I have also rejigged mr grouping by industry now, this for me is a learning curve to understand the market as I dont have a financial background, but have good knowledge of certain markets so seeing if I can use that to my benefit, or if in fact long term I will index it.

www.trading212.com/pies/l7A7kC5dYTUCY7QqaHObH7Eu3Grt

This pie should probably be called: “Get rich or die trying(probably death)”