Some Euro stock charts show only 3 month data

Hello Team,

Some of euro stocks have missing data, charts not showing history values.

Ie. REE, ENG, ORA etc

If you put 1y chart it shows only last 3 months of data.

If I drill in depth chart it shows data starting from October 19.

Makes the chart completely usless , having to use othere apps just to check chart .

Is this intended or bug? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I believe history is tracked from the moment an instrument is available for trading on the app.

@investor That’s indeed the case.
@Vedran We’re working on adding additional historical data to all equities.

6 Likes

Keep up the good stuff :slight_smile:

please keep working on it. The problem is still there and its a minus for trading212 eventhough trading212 is superior in so many other factors for brokers!

1 Like

Hey I have found this stock because i am interested in amd it shows the price from last year?

1 Like

Is longer history coming soon ? It’s really bad not being able to see more history in BRK.B and DIS for me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Berkshire has about a year’s historical data and DIS only a few years…

1 Like

@zyfihx In the next 2-3 months.

1 Like

This issue still exists. Its challenging to judge stock performance with 3 months data. Please resolve this issue.

Thanks

Unfortunately, our focus has significantly changed over the last few months since we introduced many other features. However, we’ll start working on historical data in the upcoming future but can’t specify an ETA.

i found your platform very user friendly and good but this problem make it total useless. Please tell us when you will fix the problem. this post is old, but it looks like nobody care about it.