Stock by industries

Hi team,

Can you please work out a way for us to see the performance of our portfolio based on industry? It is quite well done on M1 Finance and Interactive brokers.

Thanks

6 Likes

I also want to see this

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion! We will review it and implement it if possible.

3 Likes

Any update on this? I find this a very useful tool and would be nice not having to rely on external services.

It’s not something we’re currently working on, @LemmyMcGregor. If there’s any news, though, I’ll let you know :pray:

1 Like

@Bogi.H How come? This is a very useful feature that many competitor apps provide.

1 Like

Welcome, @DublinBlues :handshake:

We understand that this will be useful for distinguishing your investments in different sectors. We’re focused on other essential improvements at this point, but we’ll have your suggestion in mind.

2 Likes

What do you use, out of curiosity?

I’ve been meaning to break down stocks on 212 by industry sectors and then overlay further analysis such as peer groups, cash flows, cash at bank and cash burn. Not sure if an easy way to do all that so any help appreciated!

I’m new here and I have the whole of 2 holdings, not very practical myself, was asking in here as I’ve put in some effort to find a decent service, but looks like most app offering the services want a premium.

I am using the trial for DividendMax at present, nice site, might give them my money once I increase my holdings, but at this point am I genuinely tempted to just do it myself in Excel, it’s not that difficult to do.

1 Like