Portafolio grouped by sector

Can I suggest to show the portfolio group by sector/industry. For example if I have shares In the same sector I would like to be grouped under the same “category”. This will allow us to see how percentage of the portafolio (pie) I have for each is sector. For diversification purpose but also for maintenance

11 Likes

Will be very useful which is why it is part of a feature request I made in a post of my own a short while ago:

The team is actively looking to improve the platform and is always thanking everyone for making their opinions and suggestions known. I think it was first requested by someone else before even me but I could just be thinking of the first person to ask for additional Pie’s.

As you can probably guess, they have a lot on their plate already and a bunch of improvements are already in the works or next in the list so it may take some time for them to get around to every feature request to reply.

3 Likes

That will be great to have more control when diversifying your portfolio.

1 Like

This would be a great feature! Something similar to what you find on M1 FINANCE

You will have it :slight_smile: . We plan to add a dashboard that will breakdown your portfolio by various metrics like region, industry, currency, etc.

I can’t commit to a certain deadline yet but will keep you posted.

16 Likes

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see it!

This is a great useful feature, can’t wait to have it

Would be great if the groups could be inline with our watchlists too? For example I have one for Ordinery shares and one for ETFs so portfolio breakdown of these would be great.

1 Like

Oh yes! Really looking forward to this feature since having a portfolio with 15+ stocks starts to become a bit unmanageable without these categories. Please keep us posted!

I hope the described feature comes soon.
Also related to this feature, currently only 10 of my largest holdings are shown by % on the pie chart, the rest of my holdings are lumped as “others” making it difficult to check what % of my portfolio are certain holdings. Can the “other” portion be removed so that all %s are shown?

1 Like