Stock request: Ørsted

Ørsted (Symbol: ORSTED, ISIN: DK0060094928)

10 Likes

Hi chantal,

My understanding from posts that the t212 team had made was that very soon will start adding new markets and some of them was Nordic ones (I had read in a post about Oslo I think) but seems they run in a backlog so to be honest I have no idea when they will start adding those new markets but seems like will take some time.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes earlier I requested NEL ASA, which is traded on Oslo exchange. As soon as the migration is complete, they will be available. I just request it to be sure :wink:

1 Like

+1 for this stock addition

1 Like

Hi @David

Firstly apologies for overloading maybe with question as you seem really busy the last days.

Do you have any ETA on when new exchanges/markets are going to be available?

Thanks

2 Likes

@kirisaak We’ll release 1 or 2 new markets this quarter & hopefully plenty more in Q3, Q4.

7 Likes

Hope Vestas Wind Systems will be in as well!
Really can’t wait to invest in such companies contributing to positive change in the world.

9 Likes

I work for these and would also like to see it listed on here

4 Likes

Any update on when the Danish stock market, which includes Vestas and Orsted, will be added?

8 Likes

@David Orsted is available on the london stock market
Ticker is 0RHE - https://www.investing.com/equities/dong-energy-as?cid=989759
Could be added I think…(?)

4 Likes

Hi David is there any update on these new markets yet

1 Like

@Mofojonno OTC Markets has launched a few days ago but there’re only a few stocks available. We’ll add all OTC stocks very, very soon. Examples are Tencent, Softbank, CD Projekt & a lot of other interesting securities from overseas markets.

2 Likes

@David Very very soon - as in Friday? :eyes:

+1 for Ørsted on LSE (0RHE)

1 Like