Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

This looks like it could be a good ETF to add

iShares Semiconductor ETF
SOXX
US4642875235

Valid 3 days ago and still today:

And guess what, that ETF have several European versions. Just do a quick search.

Just buy SEMI on London or Amsterdam if you want to buy in GBP or EUR or SEME on Paris if you want the EUR variant. Off the top of my head T212 have IE000I8KRLL9 SEMI definitely available already

1 Like

I really need to keep on top of what I am buying!!

As soon as I saw your post I thought, hang on, I already own SEMI in EUR :grinning:

Thanks, mate.

I would like more crypto ETPs like GB00BM9JYK91. Additionally, could you present options similar to Scalable Capital?

Crypto ETPs are only available for the T212 EU entity (based in Cyprus). If it’s your case.

Yes i live in the Netherlands. But the supply of trading 212 is more limited than scalable Capital. That’s why I hope more can be added. Like the uniswap Coin. And I found them under ETFs at alternatives But would be useful if it was under cryptos. And if it were possible to place it in one folder per Crypto type, as with scalable Capital.

1 Like

Has this been removed? I can’t even search for this in UK.

1 Like

The more alternative are the digital assets, less AUM the ETP have, and due to that, they have higher spreads due to lower liquidity the ETPs have.

1 Like

That makes also sense. But if you use crypto you can find it easier. If you do Search on product type.

But It is also logical that the crypto cfds for trading 212 are more interesting than the etos. But before I chose trading 212, I tried different brokers And I think it’s useful how Scalable Capital presented it, but of course they had a different business model

1 Like

Could we add Rydex S&P 500 2x Strategy Funds:
RYTNX
RYCTX
RYTTX

Theres loads of other Rydex here as well which seems to be completely missing from t212:

I only see the NL and DE listings for Ishares Global semiconductor.
The London listing was only created in Jan 24 so maybe T212 have not added it yet?

iShares MSCI Global Semiconductors UCITS ETF - London stock exchange listing

1 Like

Can you please add ETF ticker SEMG
Amundi MSCI Semiconductors ESG Screened UCITS ETF Acc

Read post from 2 days ago:

:point_right: Navigation alert for all customers:
A) In Europe and UK, US-domiciled ETFs and funds aren’t allowed for retail investors.
B) Read this topic before making any requests:

1 Like

Requesting:
JPM GBP Ultra-Short Income ETF GBP Acc (JGSA)
Sterling Short-Term Money Market Fund: VASTMGA (acc), VASSTAI (dist)

Did you read the previous post link “Stocks & ETFs requests Help”?

Before you assume, at least 5 times.
There was no mention on their website that it was a mutual fund.
I also just now realised it isn’t in IB.

Thanks - this will save me watching US-based Youtube vids on ETF’s and writing down all their suggestions only to not find them on T212!

1 Like

says is supported by T212.
Any chance we can get SPX4 added?

Can you please add Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE:AX) to the EU platform?
Thanks