Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Hi, Can you add Amundi MSCI Semicond ESG Screened UCITS ETF A (Ticker SEMG) please

Hi,

Is it possible to add Amundi MSCI Semicond ESG Screened UCITS ETF A (Ticker SEMG) please?

Thanks,
Vijay

Lyxor Core Morningstar US

Ticker: LCUS
ISIN: LU1781540957

Please add Franklin FTSE Korea UCITS ETF on London Stock Exchange in GBP:
Ticker: FLRK
ISIN: IE00BHZRR030
(you currently only have the USD version: FLXK)

When will Ingram Micro Inc (IMG.F) stock will be released?

Is it possible to get the Hsbc islamic global equity index fund? (i’ve seen it asked a few times but no responses from the staff on if its something they would even consider)

Can we add Lenovo Group?

Hi, please can you add Helix-Exploration (HEX)
Thankyou

Please add XETRA listing of the following ETF for T212 EU entity.

Xtrackers MSCI World ex USA UCITS ETF 1C
ISIN: IE0006WW1TQ4
Ticker: EXUS

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Please add:

21Shares Binance BNB ETP

ISIN CH0496454155

Ticker 21XJ

Thanks

Could you perhaps add the following ETFs, in a Euro-nominated and distributing version?

• VNRT IE00BKX55R35
  • VJPN IE00B95PGT31
  • VAPX IE00B9F5YL18
  • VEUR IE00B945VV12
  • VFEM IE00B3VVMM84

Please can we add the following, which is one of the best for tracking MSCI Japan:

Ticker: LCJP
ISIN: LU1781541252
Full Name: Lyxor Core MSCI Japan DR UCITS ETF

Thank you for your attention to this.

Charles

Please add:

21Shares Binance BNB ETP

ISIN CH0496454155

Ticker 21XJ

Thanks

Please could you add SPRV and RONN

Can we add enterprise products partner LP
Ticker: NYSE:EPD

please add the following ETF

ozempic glp-1 weight loss ETF

NASDAQ:OZEM

Hi @eva - I don’t think this can be added as it’s a US based ETF. Any ETF would need to be UCITS compliant which is usually denoted with “UCITS” somewhere in their title. There’s a bit more info about what can and can’t be added here: Stocks & ETFs requests Help - :mailbox_with_mail: Stocks & ETFs requests - Trading 212 Community

1 Like

this used to be available but was removed i believe due to regulations in the UK could be wrong though
EDIT: Please can you add EPD - #3 by Bogi.H link to staff member confirming it was removed

It’s due US Tax legislation (IRS) about US-domiciled PTP. a.k.a. LP (Limited Partnership).

Unless mistaken, that tax legislation were launched recently and most brokers reacted to it due to the unfavorable tax conditions for investors.

The US created that, to tax more revenues for them, so don’t expect to be revert soon, unless Trump do anything about it.

1 Like

Please add the euro version of SPDR MSCI Europe Value UCITS ETF for european version of T212.

SPDR MSCI Europe Value UCITS ETF
ISIN: IE00BSPLC306
Ticker: ZPRW

Edit: Also the SPDR MSCI World Value UCITS ETF

ISIN: IE00BJXRT813
TICKER: WVAL (Amsterdam)
CURRENCY: EURO

TICKER: WVAL (London)
CURRENCY: USD

I see VALW is at “view only” category. So i guess it’s only available to UK members for now.

Thank you,