Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Some way to short Bitcoin?

There are European crypto ETPs (including short), but only could be accessible to customers in T212 EU platform (Cyprus). [Note 1}

For T212 UK platform customers, retail investors can’t invest in crypto ETPs, due to UK regulator (FCA).

Maybe T212 could add them in EUR/USD:

• CH0514065058 - 21Shares Short Bitcoin ETP
  • CH1210548884 - 21Shares Short Ethereum ETP

[Note 1]
Yes, Europe (mostly Switzerland and Germany) is a pioneer in financial innovation (since 2019), in physically-backed crypto ETPs in several single-assets and baskets (indexes), and including short crypto ETPs. The US only recently had crypto ETPs (but only for Bitcoin Long ETP)!

Invesco S&P World Information Technology ESG UCITS ETF Acc

IE000Q0IU5T1
WTEG

Fairly new ETF, small fund size, 0.18% fees, a good spread of US and world tech companies.

1 Like

VTA – Volta Finance - On the LSE

Suntech SA (SUN :WSE )
Can we get Suntech from Polish exchange please

CPPTL – Copper Property CTL Pass Through Trust -New York Stock Exchange

FTCO – Fortitude Gold - New York Stock Exchange

Franklin FTSE Developed World UCITS ETF Acc- WORL
TER 0.09%

Cheaper than Vanguard VHVG

4 Likes

Why is Alarum Tech (ALAR) view only? It looks like a company share rather than an ETF.

Please could you add:

WTEG - Invesco S&P World Information Technology ESG UCITS ETF Acc

and

AIAG - L&G Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF

I am very keen to add these to my portfolio and I’ve seen them mentioned in previous requests.

2 Likes

Hi,

Can you please add VAUCF stock?

Thank you!

This ETF were launched last week (24 June 2024) and only have 7.6m USD.

Are you sure that it’s cheaper than VHVG (0.12%)? The 3bp difference could be eaten by the bid/ask spread of this very new ETF, meaning thinly traded/low liquidity (very low AUM, and mostly unknown to the big players investors).

Most ETF issuers liquidate low AUM ETFs in their first years of existence. And it could be liquidated when the markets are down, damaging the investors.

And if Vanguard matches the TER or lower than the new ETF? You will sell the new ETF and buy the old Vanguard? And if there is a TER war, you will change accordingly each time? :wink:

https://www.franklintempleton.lu/our-funds/price-and-performance-etfs/products/40162/SINGLCLASS/franklin-ftse-developed-world-ucits-etf/IE000CVOSY02

1 Like

Add please
BSR REIT $BSRTF

Thank you

BILN – Billington Holdings - London Stock Exchange

Some shorts (also leveraged) for Eli lilly & Novo Nordisk?

1 Like

Could you provide any suggestion for financial instruments, for example, European-listed ETPs/ETNs? As this topic is for Stocks & ETFs, not for CFDs.

US Vegan Climate ETF please. Ticker is VEGN. Lots of other brokers trade it, including Robin Hood. Would love to invest in this.

Hey @GameNGain US based ETFs are essentially unavailable to European investors. See here: Stocks & ETFs requests - add here - #3201 by RLX

2 Likes

Is it possible to add the First Trust Nasdaq Clean Edge Smart Grid Infrastructure ETF that is on the LSE (Ticker: FGRD)

The Euro version is available to buy on the Frankfurt Xetra, but the GBP version on the LSE is not. I’d prefer the GBP version if possible.

Many thanks.

Bumping CNS:LSE

Had to open an account with another broker to get in on this stock.

Shame no responses recently on this thread.

Glad I did it’s one of my few holdings making good ground!

Hi guys

Can you PLEASE add :

Xtrackers MSCI World ex USA UCITS ETF (EXUS)

London Stock Exchange

5 Likes