Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Non-Fractional UCITS ETF’s on IBKR

I have noticed versions of ETF’s people ask for, like the ARK UCITS etf’s, and the Pound Sterling currency versions of various iShares ETF’s, available on LSE-- that are NOT available on T212.

I noticed with every UCITS ETF that’s unavailable on T212,
They are able to be purchased on IBKR – BUT
They are UNAVAILABLE in fractions through IBKR. Whole shares only.

My question: Is the fact these particular versions of the ETF’s are non-fractional, the direct causation of why these ETF’s are not being added by T212?
People have asked for these ETF’s and the only thing I noticed --on every single one–, was every ETF thats unavailable here, is a NON-fractional ETF on IBKR.

Just wondering if there is a way around this, I’d rather stay with T212 if possible. Can’t T212 just buy blocks of these shares and then fraction them off to its user base?

Thanks Guys

Agreed. However, it would be beneficial to also consider supporting the Getex Exchange. Many crypto ETPs are traded there, with some even offering additional features Real crypto withdrawals. Currently, I use Scalable Capital for this purpose. But would like to change it to trading 212. (For the European cuatumors ofcourse)

That stock exchange (more correctly, an Electronic Trading System, ETS) have smaller trading volume than Xetra (and as other secondary stock exchanges/ETS, like Tradegate, Lang & Schwarz, Quotrix), meaning higher spreads (worse for investors).

Also these ETS are controlled by market makers (front-running) and allied to Payment for Order Flow (PFOF) still used by some German brokers. PFOF is forbidden in UK and will also be forbidden in EU in near-future.

Gettex isn’t the bigger ETS from Germany. The Top 3, are Xetra, Tradegate, Lang & Schwarz (also my preferences).

The only advantage I see for those ETS (ex Xetra) is the extended trading hours, but is a small advantage as the after hours are less liquid, specially for EUR-denominated US and other non-EU stocks and other niche stocks and ETPs (ETFs/ETCs/ETNs).

Gettex isn’t the ETS with the highest number of ETPs, Xetra is the champion both in number and trading volume.

Probably you speak about Gettex due your experience with some broker you use.

German neobrokers use alternative ETS (besides Xetra) due that their trading fees are cheaper for them and some even earn money from ETS/market markers that control them, because they pay the neobrokers for PFOF.

Xetra is the best European stock exchange for crypto ETPs and other ETPs, high number of financial products and higher trading volume.

For example, 21shares have their crypto ETPs listed officially in those stock exchanges (ordered by the number of crypto ETPs):

• SIX Swiss Exchange
  • Deutsche Börse Xetra
  • Euronext Amsterdam
  • Euronext Paris
  • BX Swiss
  • Nasdaq Dubai
  • Nasdaq Stockholm
  • Wiener Börse
  • London Stock Exchange

Source: 21shares site

Hi, can you please add

KITWAVE GROUP PLC available on LSE under the ticker KITW ?

Thank you !

Hi. Is it possible to add HOEGF( HOEGH autoliner from OTC Markets)?. It has another ticker on Euronext Oslo: HAUTO.
Thank you very much.

It’s true that I mention this exchange because I now also use Scalable Capital. It’s a smaller exchange, but they offer more of the controversial crypto ETPs that are less available on most other exchanges. Additionally, some crypto ETPs traded on the Gettex Exchange guarantee that you can actually use and withdraw the underlying crypto. I currently use Scalable Capital for this purpose, and they are a fine broker. However, they do not focus much on innovations. I know everyone says you should buy real crypto and not trade ETPs, but I think this is a nice option for the crypto ETP investor, especially if it’s possible with Scalable Capital. Furthermore, I believe the extended trading hours for crypto provide a significant advantage. Trading 212 in Europe could potentially attract customers away from Scalable Capital due to these benefits.

1 Like

Hello @Team212

Can you please add:

Ticker: IWDS
**iShares MSCI World Swap UCITS ETF – **
Euronext Amsterdam
USD Version

(The fund launched March 2024)

Thank You

Please add WEBG
Amundi prime all country world Etf USD
Exchange EBS. Available at ibkr
CONID704392160
CINS G0R1TZ665
ISIN IE0009HF1MK9

Hello

Please add:

Ticker: EPD
Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
NYSE

ISIN US2937921078

Hello

Please add:

Invesco Morningstar US Energy Infrastructure MLP UCITS ETF Acc

Tickers: MLPQ (gbx) MLPS (usd)

ISIN IE00B94ZB998

Can you please add BTCW (EBS) GB00BJYDH287

Can we kindly add Metaplanet 3350.T please. Going to be a good parallel for mstr so keen to invest.

Can the below ETF be added

JPMorgan ETFs (Ireland) ICAV - Global Equity Premium Income UCITS ETF

London Stock Exchange JEGP GBX

3 Likes

Hi @mrvnazarenko BTCW appears to be a US based ETF which is unavailable to European investors.
See here: Stocks & ETFs requests - add here - #3201 by RLX

If there’s a UCITS compliant version they you might be able to get that added to Trading 212 in the EU. I don’t believe any bitcoin etfs are allowed in the UK yet.

1 Like

Hi @VijayT212 this looks like it’s on the Japanese exchange which 212 don’t have any access to at present.

1 Like

Have we reached the Event Horizon?

A blackhole of unanswered posts that will never be added!
Lost forever to the Cosmos! lol
:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I was looking at this last night myself, thanks for adding it

These ETFs were already asked so many times, by so many people, including me. For all listings and versions, including Accumulation and Distributing versions :wink:

I have suggested an exception, due that T212 had paused the new additions for concentrating in other features.

3 Likes

Can Trading 212 add Western Midstream Partners LP (WES@NYSE) ??

Can the GBP version of the below ETF be added?

Xtrackers MSCI World Materials UCITS ETF

ISIN IE00BM67HS53
Ticker XSMW

1 Like