Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Would you be able to add Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. - Ticker AJG ? :white_check_mark:

Fractional not required but would help.

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you please add TwentyFour Select Monthly Income Fund :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Please can you add:

$RMTI Rockwell Medical Technologies - NYSE :white_check_mark:
$XSPA XpresSpa Group Stock - NASDAQ :white_check_mark:

Feedback: Like the trading platform a lot and am eager to see what the update has to offer. The biggest drawback that I find in using Trading 212 is limited number of available instruments (especially the small caps) at the current time, and the length of time/process it takes to get a new one added. You feel like you are missing so many opportunities. Could you build a submission feature in the the built-in chat for stock requests?
Also the lack of a account profit / loss downloads or a end of year Tax statement is something that would be very helpful if it could be added soon.
Thanks for all your efforts in getting the platform to where it is today. Looking forward to the future!

Please can you add AJ Bell and Otis Worldwide.

:white_check_mark:

@David, thanks for the feedback.

If you mentioned that all stocks from current markets are addable, isnā€™t it easier to just add all, instead of having a ā€œrequest basedā€ addition?

Additionally, I see that under CFD there are more available markets/instruments than under Invest. Is there a difference in trading or why?

For example, looking for Mitsubishi, I find several under CFD, the US one (MSBHY) is not there, but none under Invest.

Hi, please can you add the following UK investment trusts thanks:

1. MNKS - Monks IT
  2. EWI - Edinburgh worldwide IT
  3. FEET - Fundsmith emerging equities IT

1 Like

Can you please add worldā€™s biggest beer company Ab Inbev:

EBR:ABI :no_entry_sign:

Iā€™d like to see Team, Inc NYSE stock to become available on 212 if possible :white_check_mark:

Hi! Can you please add SFOR Capital? (London stock exchange). Thanks in advance. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hello, could you add

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE) and
Crocs, Inc. (CROX)

please :slight_smile:

And please add:

• Revolve Group Inc. RVLV
  • American Woodmark Corp. AMWD
  • Air France-KLM AF

1 Like

Hi
Iā€™m a beginner into share market. Just wondering if are any more Islamic ETFS on the Market which trading212 can add on the platform? like iShares MSCI World Islamic UCITS ETF USD (Dist) (GBP) . Thank you

Hello,
I will ask it here to avoid creating a new thread but I would really like for Aedifica SA (EBR: AED) :no_entry_sign: to be added (and having it be available as a fraction would also be really nice). I also would like for Ishares $ Corp Bond UCITS ETF (LQDE) :white_check_mark:, Ishares MSCI USA ESG screened (SDUS) :white_check_mark:, SPDR Barc 10+Y Cbon (LCRP) :white_check_mark:, Ecolab (ECL) :white_check_mark:, Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) :white_check_mark: and Evonik Industries AG (EVK) :white_check_mark: to be available as a fractional share as well.

Thanks for the continuous improvement of the platform! Iā€™m really looking forward to the next big update

Just wondering, has anyone here actually seen their requested stock added to the T212 platform?

@lrnt

This week's 206 new stocks!

T212 was moving to new data provider, the add stock feature was frozen for past month/month and half.

Now they are clearing the backlog from Late Feb/March. Once done, it is expected to have new stocks added in matter of hours/dayā€¦

1 Like

I have had a few added a while ago when I requested, and all the additions since have been done so because of being requested by someone.

1 Like

Hi Trading 212

Can you please add these Global ETFs into your platform please?

Thank you :smiley:

:no_entry_sign:

This is a US etf, not a UCITS etf, so cannot be offered for sale in Europe.

1 Like

Hello !
Please can you add :

Natixis (EPA: KN) :white_check_mark:
Atlas Air (NASDAQ: AAWW) :white_check_mark:
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (AMS: URW) :white_check_mark:

Thank you !

1 Like

Please add Antero Midstream (AM) , Digital Turbine (APPS) and Eldorado Gold (EGO) ! Thank you!

1 Like