The 212 Cash ISA is now live! 🔥

@Bogi.H is it possible to setup automatic/scheduled deposits into my Cash ISA (from my bank)? e.g. if I wanted to automatically deposit £100 per month into my CISA.

Surely, you just set up a standing order from your bank - ensuring you put the right reference number for your ISA?

Recurring deposits are available via debit cards for S&S ISAs only. Here’s how to do it:

• Go to the ‘Deposit funds’.
  • Select the card you want to use.
  • Tap on the ‘Recurring off’ option and adjust the schedule to your liking.
  • Once you’re done, click ‘Set’.

When it comes to automatic bank wire transfers to Cash ISAs, @gt94sss2 is right. You can set up regular bank transfers by including bank details in your online banking app.

Thanks @Bogi.H , but card payments do not seem to be available for the Cash ISA.

I currently use the scheduled bank transfer method, as @gt94sss2 described, for my Stock ISA, but this takes several days.

I was hoping there would be a way to schedule the Instant bank transfer.

1 Like

Bank deposits are available in Cash ISAs. I’ve made some changes to my previous reply. Sorry for the confusion :pray:

1 Like

Thanks Bogi. Are there any plans to enable recurring instant bank transfers (for S&S ISAs and/or Cash ISAs)?

I’ll keep you posted on any news about that.

1 Like

Same here. Did yours get resolved?

i used live chat and someone from t212 corrected it for me

I know you have temporarily disabled the ability for customers to transfer Cash ISAs to T212.

For when you reintroduce Cash ISA transfers, can the process please also support the following transfer timing option

After serving the full notice period on the account or at maturity on a fixed rate ISA

At the moment, T212 only seem to support transferring ISAs immediately opening customers to loss of interest or a penalty

T212 are the only ISA provider I have ever seen which does not offer their customers both options.

Thanks for asking that I’m in the same position, the reply below says Barclays, JPMorgan and NatWest but their website says multiple EU/UK including those mentioned, I’m still asking who are the multiple banks as I don’t want to overdo the FSCS protection limit

2 Likes

Morning all,

I’ve heard that T212 will eventually identify in which banks your cash ISA is held. Can anyone tell me when and where I’d find this info please.

I want to know exactly, and not just “it’s a combination of Barclays, JPMorgan and Natwest)

I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that I won’t deposit anything until I’m sure of my FSCS protection. Ta muchly :blush::wave:

1 Like

Morning @Carld & @tone1.

Your funds are held in three banks: J.P. Morgan, Barclays, and NatWest.

We distribute the funds evenly among these banks, ensuring you receive protection of £85,000 from each one. We will provide a precise breakdown of the fund distribution between them in the near future for extra transparency.

2 Likes

When are you planning to enable the ability to transfer Cash ISA from another provider to T212? This is frustrating!

This is already live for some customers. 212 have said the rollout is temporarily paused whilst they catch up with the large amount of demand.

1 Like

We’re happy to announce that Cash ISA transfers are now open to all users.

2 Likes

How do I apply for this isa

Welcome to the Community, @PDSheridan :wave:

If you’re using the latest app version, you should see the Cash ISA option at the top of your screen once you open the Menu. If you don’t see it there, you can visit this page instead.

Hi - Is it possible to transfer the 212 Cash ISA to a 212 Shares ISA?

Yep. Without a penalty and it’s instant.

2 Likes