This Week’s Special Bundle - 2,500 New Shares!

Thanks T212 team, thats great;)

You really like Prosus huh. Certainly one I’m going to look into :nerd_face:

Why unchanged 3,001 shares are displayed in the app? The added shares did not change the total number of shares. Why that?

1 Like

Thanks for all the Swiss stocks! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

the menu counts are manually updated and are done separately by T212 staff when deemed necessary. there isn’t an automatic count as the end goal is to have all shares on an exchange added and once that is done the numbers would remain static like now.

however all the new shares are added and can be accessed normally via searching their name or ticker.

Or I can can automatically dump them to a spreadsheet by scraping the site… it takes like 30 seconds… so you can see all stocks easily :speak_no_evil:

Appreciated

So many brokers are getting it wrong.

I’m just analysing HL… surprisingly average…they miss quite a few… especially if the asset moves its exchange of listing… or the underlying of the ADR changes it’s listing… ouch! If HL get it wrong what chance do the smaller folk have!!!

Legit business op here :flushed:

I smell a crowdfunding round coming soon :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::credit_card::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

This is simply music to our ears, 212! Keep up the amazing work.
The list is extensive and has some gems that I’ve been anticipating for a long time.

Indeed! Some quality names in there!!

Don’t forget to add new ETFs as well. Thx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for this update, could you please add Tencent (TCEHY)

Thanks

2 Likes

Any chances of Tencent being added soon?

1 Like

If someone could API or produce a CSV list of these new stocks, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

just download it

1 Like

How many do we have in total now? the mobile App doesn’t show the right total.

1 Like

See above :point_up_2:

T212 stock universe (everything, CFDs etc etc all included) as at 13:45 12th October 2020

as csv

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRMSTiKP5G-dhSvCMztsSF21TSMlub7RFqv33NkfCgVpAHGDxrJfI0VnOT6j1v-ddceaQ0DOypgOFR9/pub?output=csv

as html
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRMSTiKP5G-dhSvCMztsSF21TSMlub7RFqv33NkfCgVpAHGDxrJfI0VnOT6j1v-ddceaQ0DOypgOFR9/pubhtml

It does NOT live update… I’ll just rescrape and republish when asked…

2 Likes

Why does the app any show 3002 to search from ? What am I missing

1 Like

Hello T212 Team? Why show the app a incorrect number of shares?

I asked it already below?

What sense make the numbers in the app when they are be false?

It doesn’t make sense for the numbers to be wrong. They are currently wrong because allocating the instruments into their categories within the search folder is a manual process. We’ve added a lot of instruments recently and this manual process is no longer viable. We will automate it soon and update the counters.

5 Likes