TILS listing moving to NASDAQ - will t212 still support?

Hi, Tiziana Life Sciences (TILS) has announced a corporate action which will involve the stock getting delisted and moved to NASDAQ. This is poised to happen during October.
Can anyone confirm whether T212 will move us over automatically, and continue to support trading of this stock thereafter?

It is not as simple as changing exchange. The shares will be replaced by shares in a new company (New Tiziana), and cosoildated (1:2).
Has that been voted on? Are the dates confirmed?

Hey, :wave:

When it comes to similar corporate events and the newly issued shares go public, they will be sold and the proceeds distributed to eligible shareholders. This is expected to happen in late October and as usual, we’ll share upcoming news below.

Hi, so you mean we will have no choice, our holdings will be forcibly sold by T212? The share price has tanked in recent days so lots of people are currently sitting on a big loss! This isn’t fair - why can’t we continue to hold onto the stock after it moves across to NASDAQ?
Also, could you confirm which date will the holdings be sold on - is it on the date the stock is delisted from LSE (which I think is 21st Oct), or the date on which it is admitted onto NASDAQ?

1 Like

@Bogi.H any further news on the above please? What about if we want to transfer out this stock out to another broker? I hear that other brokers have already informed their clients in advance about what action they will be taking regarding TILS. But complete silence so far from t212? Thanks.

Stock transfers are not currently supported.

Does it was ever possible to transfer in/out to/from T212? :wink:

It seems users don’t know the conditions of the services they are using.

Has anybody had any correspondence from Trading212 concerning this delisting today?

I’m aware of their policy on this action but would at least expect a note on my account or an email.

It will be delisted at close of play tonight and although there is a 3% rise today on the buy price the spread has grown to give a 10 to 15% drop on the sell price.

1 Like

Indeed El_pequeno, no info has been forthcoming, this corporate action seems to be a bit of special case hence the reason why I raised an enquiry here in the first place!
As mentioned, other brokers have furnished news to their clients for some weeks now regarding what they are going to do, but not Trading212!

1 Like

@Team212 Any news on this? Like many we have money trapped as the spread increases effectively increasing our losses outside of our control.

Some communication on this would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards


1 Like

Hey, :wave:

As TILS was just recently delisted from LSE, we are waiting for information from our intermediary on how the event will be reflected. We’ll update shareholders as soon as there is any news.

1 Like

Thanks for the response Bogi. Guess I’ll just sit and wait (im)patiently :man_shrugging:t2:

Still no news on this???

New Tiziana started trading on the NASDAQ on 21st October the day after Old Tiziana shares were delisted

I contact company investors relations and was told soon they will arrange new tiziana shates delivered to to TILS holders.

1 Like

Any update about transfer of TILS shares to TLSA. I am still waiting. I had contacted company twice and was told to wait. I am not sure when this will happen to my shares of TILS at trading 212 ISA account.

We’re still awaiting further information from IBKR on the matter. As soon as we have more details, we’ll update the thread right away.

Today I spoke to finance officer tiziana Life sciences. They mentioned they have issued new tiziana shares to TILS holders last Friday. I can’t see on my ISA account. Is there any issue with that?

Hi any update about getting new shares for holding TILS. It become really frustrating when no news after waiting for over one month . London office told they have issued new shares per plan 2 weeks ago and asked to contact broker. Please can you update at what stage is your intermediary IB regarding this, as we had invested lot of savings in this company. Really appreciate if you update as my investment stuck in it badly.

you will be told once they know for certain.

Did you get any further update from company.